BY DIAL #19 in Bar Soap

Dial Bar soap gives you an all day freshness with its fresh Spring Water scent. Rinses clean without drying skin! 6 bars in a pack. see more...

Sam P.
I was using Caress for a while because I like the fragrance and how long it lasts. But my skin started feeling "off" so I switched to this on a whim.
I love this fragrance even more. It's a fresh, clean smell and now that I'm moving out west to extreme heat, I want added deodorizing just in case. I don't know if antibacterial soap cleans better than any other but this one has no moisturizers (which I don't need), which leads to that extra clean feeling. As you move around vigorously either in the heat or during a workout, you get little hints of the fragrance. Very pleasant. Many people don't want to use it on their faces but I have no issues so far.
This is a basic, no-frills soap. You'll be clean. The End. I think good skin starts with clean skin, so maybe all those "lotion soaps" are doing more harm than good. [product:dial-spring-water-antibacterial-deodorant-bar-soap,-6-bars]
I have been using Dial White Bar Soap on my fave since I was in my early 20’s, I believe. Any other type of soap has and will burn and irritate my skin. Many women ask me what I use in my face as a cleanser, and they are shocked when I tell them about Dial. I have never used any other soap, other than Dial White. I buy Dial White Bar Soaps because it is a perfume-free soap. Dial® White Bar Soap 2-3.2 oz. PackThe Dial Corporation DPR02936 Foaming Hand Soap- 7. 5 oz. - OriginalDial Liquid Hand SoapDial Liquid Hand Soap RefillDial Hand SanitizerDial Coconut Milk Body WashDial for Men Triple Action Body Wash Triple Action
Desi A.
This is my favorite soap! I have eczema and with it my skin does do not react. I also dislike lotiony soaps that make me feel like I am not done with my shower because my skin is so lubricated. Some like that feeling, but I do nit. I like to feel clean and then lotion up after my shower. I also use dial right after getting a new tattoo because it is an anti-bacterial soap and it helps with the healing process.
Tracy M.
Kings Mountain
I use this product every day and it smells good and makes my skin feel so fresh. I buy the product at Walmart. It is not very expensive and is better than the more expensive products. The pros are that it is a good price, smells good, and is a good product. There are not any cons about the product. I would definitely use this product again.
Nicole B.
Absolutely love this soap use it in the shower to wash our hands and it gets my boys clean cause if you have boys you know how dirty they can get .very effective and affordable  I th8nk it's like 5 bucks for 6 bars , I absolutely recommend this soap .
Tammy B.
I used to love this soap. It smells amazing, it makes you smell so good and feel so clean. However the last time I bought this I broke out in a rash all over my body. I found out online alot of people were having this problem with different Dial soaps and body washes. I have since stopped using it sadly.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Everyday I use this soap to wash my face and body. This is my all time favorite and I switched to this from dove about 2 years ago. It doesn't melt away as fast as most soaps. I don't like glycerin soap so I don't use those types that dial sells. The white soaps seem to leave the skin feeling cleaner, fresher, and softer. It is a great all over the body soap due to being antibacterial and able to give you a feeling a actually being clean without leaving a soapy residue in your skin after rinsing it off. Plus the price of dial ñh is very affordable! The big packs are worth it at Sam's or Costco.
Malinda G.
I’m a big fan of dial soap. You can’t go wrong with dial soap cause it keeps you feeling squeaky clean and refresh. Plus their soap bars and body washes are bargains and have great prices. Thanks Dial keep up the good work and keep bringing Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, 6 barsin more scents I want to try them....
💕jayla M.
Mobile, AL
I often use dial products and this one was just okay to me. The good thing is this soap makes you feel really clean. However it can also leave your skin a little dry. This one I don't particularly use to often I prefer the cranberry . I would still buy it again though.
Courtney L.
By far my favorite! I love that it’s antibacterial and it smells and makes me feel so clean. I’ve always used this soap as it doesn’t dry out the skin and gets rid of oil and dirt. I even use this as a face wash as well because my skin is somewhat oily. Great product!