BY DIAL #23 in Body Wash

Brace yourself for this crystal clear body wash infused with freshness. From its brisk scent to its feather-light moisturizers, it leaves your skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated.

• Has anyone else noticed severely dried skin after using a...1 Answers
Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash
  • "I have very sensitive skin and kept getting breakouts on my body. My doctor said to switch to antibacterial body washes and Dial antibacterial body wash worked the best. I love their scents and the quality of their body wash so Dial is the only antibacterial body wash I will ever use." in 14 reviews
Melyssa K.
Surprise
Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash is a nice choice for the family. It has a nice clean, fresh scent that is neither too masculine nor too feminine. It is light, but leaves you smelling fresh for several hours. I have noticed my skin is a bit dry after using it, so I have to be sure to put on lotion right out of the shower to avoid looking ashy.
Jeramie W.
Denver, CO
I personally like they’re sent because it smells really fresh and I have a travel size for this particular sent. When it comes to moisturizing your skin this does not do the job for you but it leaves a good sand and a fresh smell and just make sure you put lotion in moisturize your skin after you shower because this would really make your skin dry
Raven  B.
Rock Hill, SC
My favorite and it smell so lovely when u get out the shower or bath Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash pro it leave ur body smelling lovely all day cons nothing it’s very affordable at dollar general store. I would recommend us women to buy this product if u want to smell like a fresh flower! Even after ur period come off!
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
When I had my first child I contracted a severe staph infection during my c-section. The doctors suggested moving forward that I use a strong antibacterial soap and ever since then I have been using Dial. I went on to have three more children without complications due to staph. It really does a great job of removing the germs we can't see!
Denetria K.
Georgia
I find that this is a great product for me to use when I’m going easy on my skin . Its very effective especially when I have cuts and scrapes. In my opinion this is an affordable product . I would recommend this to anyone who uses perfumed soaps and needs that good quality back up soap .
Kute Kay K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash! I makes your skin feel clean, but never dry. It is available at many stores for a great, affordable price. Definitely recommend. I like to use the larger size with a pump for convenience in the shower. Coconut is my favorite scent.
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
I have extremely sensitive skin and this product really helps me from not getting rashy. It smells so fresh and really makes you walk outta there feeling clean! It's very affordable compared to other brands plus lasts a long time if you don't over do it.
haley g.
arlington
This is a great body wash it has a great sent very fresh it is just really nice it’s an antibacterial body wash so it was very effective it was very affordable as well I would definitely recommend it to a friend or relative
Aimee F.
Prospect
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product in the way it makes my skin feel fresh and clean after a shower. The only downfall is they can be pricey but I will usually buy when it is on sale or I have a coupon. I would recommend it
Olivia C.
Kennesaw, GA
This body wash just gets the job done. I only buy it because of that reason. I like the smell, it’s very fresh and clean smelling but it just cleans. There’s nothing spectacular about it! I wouldn’t not recommend this but keep in mind it’s nothing special!
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Has anyone else noticed severely dried skin after using anything Dial?

back