BY DIAL #21 in Body Wash

Brace yourself for this crystal clear body wash infused with freshness. From its brisk scent to its feather-light moisturizers, it leaves your skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated.

• Has anyone else noticed severely dried skin after using a...1 Answers
Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash
  • "I have very sensitive skin and kept getting breakouts on my body. My doctor said to switch to antibacterial body washes and Dial antibacterial body wash worked the best. I love their scents and the quality of their body wash so Dial is the only antibacterial body wash I will ever use." in 14 reviews
Melyssa K.
Surprise
Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash is a nice choice for the family. It has a nice clean, fresh scent that is neither too masculine nor too feminine. It is light, but leaves you smelling fresh for several hours. I have noticed my skin is a bit dry after using it, so I have to be sure to put on lotion right out of the shower to avoid looking ashy.
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
I personally like they’re sent because it smells really fresh and I have a travel size for this particular sent. When it comes to moisturizing your skin this does not do the job for you but it leaves a good sand and a fresh smell and just make sure you put lotion in moisturize your skin after you shower because this would really make your skin dry
Sarah J.
Morehead, Kentucky
This is my go to body wash when I’m at the store. It smells nice and fresh and leaves me feeling super clean and refreshed. It is inexpensive and can be found almost everywhere at grocery stores and drugstores. Every time I am out shopping and need body wash, Dial is what I end up getting 99% of the time and it never disappoints. I highly recommend!
Denetria K.
Georgia
I find that this is a great product for me to use when I’m going easy on my skin . Its very effective especially when I have cuts and scrapes. In my opinion this is an affordable product . I would recommend this to anyone who uses perfumed soaps and needs that good quality back up soap .
Maritza C.
Patchogue, NY
When I had my first child I contracted a severe staph infection during my c-section. The doctors suggested moving forward that I use a strong antibacterial soap and ever since then I have been using Dial. I went on to have three more children without complications due to staph. It really does a great job of removing the germs we can't see!
Laura K.
High Point, NC
This body wash is a good option if you want an inexpensive product. It smells good, leaves my skin clean but not dry and lasts forever. I like that it isn’t a super thick body wash that created buildup on your skin but isn’t overly watery that you drop what you put in your hands.
Kute Kay K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash! I makes your skin feel clean, but never dry. It is available at many stores for a great, affordable price. Definitely recommend. I like to use the larger size with a pump for convenience in the shower. Coconut is my favorite scent.
ashlee p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash foams up well and smells delightful however you can tell it is not a moisturizing body wash. I do feel super clean with this light fragrance but between the cost and the lack of moisture it provides, it falls short of other body washes I have tried.
Eva V.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this interchangeably with my Dove bar soap and I love it! I feel really clean after using this. I was recommended by my doctor to start using antibacterial body wash in the summer especially since I work out so much. I will continue to keep this a part of my shower routine for a very long time.
Lindsay F.
Middleton, WI
I have extremely sensitive skin and this product really helps me from not getting rashy. It smells so fresh and really makes you walk outta there feeling clean! It's very affordable compared to other brands plus lasts a long time if you don't over do it.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx
Has anyone else noticed severely dried skin after using anything Dial?