Add a Photo

Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash: All-day freshness With moisturizers
Photos (3)
Olivia F.
Olivia F.

OMG you're going to want to buy this for the scent alone. It's amazing, and it makes your whole bathroom smell sweet and clean, and gives your skin a light fresh scent. It makes my skin nice and soft (though I do have to put lotion on after because I have dry skin) and it's super cheap, making it a great bargain.
Angeline C.
Angeline C.

I am a nurse and sometimes I feel so gross after working a long 12 hour shift. This body wash makes me super fresh and clean. Its a gentle formula that is long lasting. Also, smells nice and I got two bottles on sale at CVS. I would def recommend this to anybody, especially those who work in the health field.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.

This body wash leaves you feeling clean and lathers really good. Also good for sensitive skin and even dry skin but would recommend if you are someone who likes to feel silky or smooth. It is more for a clean finish, individuals with dry skin should not really use as you may experience itchiness.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA

I really really like this particular soap, because it smells sooooo good! Every time after I get out of the shower, I can always smell the scent for a few mins in the bathroom. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it's not hydrating enough for my skin because i have eczema
Carmyn P.
Carmyn P.
Louisville, KY

I use this product almost everyday . It has a very clean scent which I love. I personally think it is very gentle & cleansing. However, I wouldn't recommend this product to someone with dry skin. I would recommend this to other people and I will continue buying this product.
Madi W.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN

Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Body Wash is the only body wash that prevents my acne. It dries out your skin and the antibacterial seems to dry up any acne. I love this product to death. I swear by this. The only thing to actually work at preventing my acne.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

If you want a very hydrating soap this is the one to go it is very effective it leaves you squeaky clean and nice. I bought it at the local drug store buy my house. It did meet my expectations but i like more of a cake or heavy smell it is just my preference.
Brie H.
Brie H.
South Dartmouth, MA

This product works good it's gentle and soft it takes away body Oder and dirt your skin feels fresh and clean after you use it and ur skins not dried out
I use it every time I take a shower and it last long and a little goes along way. I would buy this again
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA

I really enjoy the fact that this wash is anti bacterial, yet it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It smells really fresh and clean, not perfumy. A little goes a long way, and I love that it can double as shaving cream. I don't get nicks when I shave.
Simba S.
Simba S.
Fredericksburg, VA

Dial body wash is to die for it it makes me smell amazing it makes me feel clean and fresh and everybody I recommended to get hooked on it it's amazing I can legit say it's my favorite soap ever love you dial your the Best all your products is great xoxo
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Katy, Tx

Has anyone else noticed severely dried skin after using anything Dial?

Join Now