BY DIAL

Wrap your skin in a soft, caring lather. see more...

Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
I personally love using Dial soap!! It provides me with a better clean feeling on my skin. It smells fresh and clean. I bought it at Walmart, but you could probably purchase it at most places. I highly recommend!
Madison B.
I have used these soap bars for years and I love them. It's simple, doesn't have a over-the-top smell, smooth, and leaves no residue. It does the trick. Don't expect a super fancy spa-like body wash though... like I said, it just does the trick.
devin s.
Reading, MA
i mean, it's soap. suds up, all that stuff. doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as i would like it too but i guess it gets the job done, also it's cheap which is the main readily i keep repurchasing.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
So long lasting and cleans body really well. Really affordable as well .Really good to have as back up when you run out of regular bodywash
Bayla E.
It smells amazing I absolutely love the smell of the bar soap! I have used it for a couple of months now and I'm still in love with it!
Dawn C.
I love this product affordable and my to go soap when we are out of town or in the beach.