BY DIAL

Feel clean & moisturized while you indulge in a soft, caring lather. see more...

Ashiya S.
The soap is very good, but not that great. For me, I would breakout on my face or back, I know disgusting. But that depends on your skin type, check in with your dermatologist to see if it's okay for you to use. Oh yes and the scent is mesmerizing, when in the shower you lather yourself with it you'd smell like waterfalls and the smell lingers around you throughout the day.
Taylor F.
Ada, OH
I value this bar soap! I have been using it for years and loving how clean it makes me feel! I use it at least once a day! I have tried body washes and always came back to this soap!
Maranda W.
I use this product a lot even thought it's very affordable it's actually good. It's very gentle. It makes your skin feel clean. I use it almost everyday.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Dial® Soothing Care Glycerin Soap 8 - 4 oz. Pack. Leaves body smooth and clean very good scent dial products are cheap and affordable
Lacy G.
Benton
I looooooooove dial bar soap. Doesn't dry out my skin and feel like it really gets me squeaky clean everyday.
sasha-gay W.
fort myers, FL
Dial is the only band soap I use and what my doctor recommends. Feels gentle on contact and smells fresh.