Dial® Soothing Care Glycerin Soap uploaded by Giih W.

BY DIAL

Description:

Wrap your skin in a soft, caring lather.Dial® Soothing Care Bar soap is infused with collagen, glycerin, and lotion to leave you skin feeling clean, healthy and soft.Feel clean and moisturized while you indulge in a soft, caring lather. Dial Soothing Care Bar Soap is Infused with collagen, glycerin and lotion to leave your skin feeling clean, healthy and soft.

Soap (Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*), Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).*Contains one or more of these ingredients.

Hillary P.
    Oswego, IL
    This soap is very cheap and lasts a long time but it doesn't lather easily and leaves your skin with a sticky residue feeling after using it. I wouldn't buy this soap again in the future and wouldn't recommend it.
    Emely g.
    Kissimmee
    Love this product last me a couple of months the pros are it smelled really good and it lasted me not too pricey but the cons are when I dropped the soap a made a dent in the soap I would recommend it though great
    Lissete R.
    San Diego, CA
    I'm surprised by how good dial soaps are! I love to use the hypoallergenic one, I think it must be similar to this soothing one and my skin feels great. it doesn't feel tacky or weird after showering like some soap bars leave your skin feeling. Definitely one of my favorites and the price is great too! Dollar store always carries a 2-3 pack
    Kaoskie V.
    I recommend.. any soaps that you like to your liking.. scent each person is different and have different reviews on smell but for the over all I like the way it works for me
    Ashiya S.
    The soap is very good, but not that great. For me, I would breakout on my face or back, I know disgusting. But that depends on your skin type, check in with your dermatologist to see if it's okay for you to use. Oh yes and the scent is mesmerizing, when in the shower you lather yourself with it you'd smell like waterfalls and the smell lingers around you throughout the day.
    Stacy L.
    ZION, IL
    I have sensitive skin, and trying to pin down a soap that wont make me break out is hard. I've used this product a few times and never had any issues with it making my skin worse than before I used it.  The only problem is it tends to make my skin a tad to dry.
    Rachel A.
    Dawsonville, GA
    My son has very sensitive skin. He's used this soap many times with great results. It's moisturizing, has good lather and smells great!! He's used it several times now and has never gotten a rash or had irritated skin. Totally recommend!!
    Laney G.
    Flat Rock, AL
    I personally love using Dial soap!! It provides me with a better clean feeling on my skin. It smells fresh and clean. I bought it at Walmart, but you could probably purchase it at most places. I highly recommend!
    devin s.
    Reading, MA
    i mean, it's soap. suds up, all that stuff. doesn't leave my skin feeling as soft as i would like it too but i guess it gets the job done, also it's cheap which is the main readily i keep repurchasing.
    Kelsey L.
    Johnstown, NY
    Both my husband and I enjoy using this bar soap. It has a nice pleasant fragrance, but not overwhelming and it does not linger too long. It cleans thoroughly but is gentle on skin, not over drying, and leaves skin soft and smooth. We keep this in the shower, on our bathroom sink, and even have a bar on the kitchen sink to wash hands after messy food prep.