Dial® Soothing Care Balanced Body Wash uploaded by Candice D.

BY DIAL

Description:

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.Dial Soothing Care Liquid Hand Soap with collagen and moisturizers leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth with every wash.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Laureth-2, Sodium Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Ethanolamine, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Collagen.

Buy on Kmart
    • "Love this body wash. Cleans really well, doesn't dry out your skin, and smells good too!" in 3 reviews
    Courtney G.
    Northport, ME
    During the winter months I get dry skin , and I have to be careful what I use due to allergies.  I found this , and used it. When I used this it was instant relief , no itching after use. Good product ! Affordable ! Buy again product .
    Mariaah F.
    Stockton, CA
    I have this one and one other white one. They work great, and this smells really good. Their scents are amazing also. I think this costs about $5 and up but it’s a great size bottle with a lot of product.
    Jessy C.
    Tiffanyy J.
    China Grove, NC
    I love body washes! Especially the ones from the affordable brand Dial! They come with great scents with natural oils and i would recommend! I love trying their new body washes every time i go to the store
    Jade T.
    Norfolk, VA
    I thought I would enjoy this brand of Dial, but the PH Balance is so harsh on my skin and womanly square that I can't feel clean! I do not plan to buy this again, even though it smells very good.
    miriam t.
    New York
    My favorite body wash brand. My skin feels so soft and fresh after using this soap. I don't trust any brand I feel as if they dry out my skin. But dial doesn't and I love it because of that!
    Joshua C.
    Lehigh Acres, FL
    So Good 😍😍😍😍😍. It is so smooth in my body. Love this body wash 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 .The pros and effective this has it so smooth and glad hold my body 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😍😍. It is now a keeper 😍😍😍😍😍😍. Hope y’all ENJOY!
    Heather A.
    Navarre
    This body wash smells good and makes you feel so smooth and clean after using it in the shower. I love Dial products and will definitely purchase this product again.
    jenipher s.
    This stuff is so good expecialy if you run out of shaving cream this stuff works wonders and it feels so soothing and moisturizing on your skin! HIGHLY recomended
    Becky S.
    Sacramento, CA
    This is my favorite body wash i love how it makes my body feel. I saw it on a promotional display and decided to try it when it first came out and now im stuck on it. :)