BY DIAL #88 in Bar Soap

Description:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Cool and crisp, this bar soap delivers a clean as invigorating as a dip in a natural spring. With Dial soap's long-lasting deodorant protection, you'll enjoy that clean, refreshed feeling all day.Cool and crisp, this bar soap delivers a clean as invigorating as a dip in a natural spring. With Dial® soap’s long-lasting deodorant protection, you’ll enjoy that clean, refreshed feeling all day.

Active: Triclocarban 0.30%...Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive: Soap (Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Tallowate*), Water, Talc, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide. *Contains One or More of These Ingredients.

Dial® Soap Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Bars Spring Water
  • "I have very sensitive skin and I break out very easily, so I use dial soap just for those two reasons, but I also love the smell and the fact that it's anti bacterial too" in 6 reviews
  • "My go to bar soap. It has a refreshing smell after using. It doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a left over residue. My skin feels clean and soft. Not a very expensive product. Gentle enough for even my sons skins." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this partivular bar soap due to the fact it clears any breakouts i may have on my face and itd the ONLY soap my hubster can use!" in 3 reviews
Mo’Hagany A.
This soap is amazing. I use to use it for my face but I stopped because it dries my face out but for my body it gets it squeaky clean. And it is inexpensive and unlike some other body soaps it stays on you for at least 2 days like you can literally take a shower tonight and by tomorrow morning the smell with still be on you and last the whole day. So this is highly recommended.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
I am 100% fan of this product. It is one of the few bar soaps you can find that is antibacterial. I am very funny about the types of soaps I use because I break out so easily but I have been using dial for20+ years and it is always the one that keeps me from breaking out and makes me feel so clean. I love the smell of this particular bar soap. I would recommend any and everyone to use this product. Now that you know it is antibacterial take a look and see if you are using in the shower now is antibacterial, chances are it’s not. Lol
Katti M.
Fredonia
Love the smell of it wish they made a shampoo with the same smell as their bar of soap and i love how clean you feel after using it ot was an effective buy i was not disappointed in it at all althow at times rhey need to make it affortable for people to buy
martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love dial soap, I always use dial soap or bodywash, it smells so fresh and clean and leaves your skin so soft. The soap is so effective, it can be a little pricey but I buy them at CVS when they are on sale, they generally range from 3.99 to 5.99.
Darlene B.
Houston
Great soap full is antibacterial qualities but like safe guard better don’t know why. I feel the soap gets you clean but it’s may dry out your skin depending on whatcha one you purchase. Thats  why I prefer safeguards body wash instead know. I love the history and it will always be the first antibacterial soap
Jennifer B.
Niskayuna
Love dial soap! Before I use any body wash, creams, etc I always use this soap first. Great clean feeling and it’s antibacterial so you know your getting clean. I always use this on my kids so I know they are 100% clean.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Dial soap is some of the best bar soap. It works so well and really gets you clean. It can even take off eye makeup, oil, grease, anything! It lasts for a long time and you can find it at just about any store. You always smell fresh and feel clean after using this.
Liv L.
Fort Lee, NJ
The scent of this bar soap is extremely clean; it is not overwhelming at all. This soap gets the job done. This would be a bar soap I would even recommend to people with sensitive skin.
Laniya F.
This soap smells great and it is a great brand. It is not harsh on sensitive skin. I find this soap of great value. It’s soap that has a clean refreshing feel and it’s affordable. I give it a thumbs up!
Caitlen O.
Little Rock
I used this soap for its antibacterial properties to help with my acne. I did notice that it helps clear it up. Super great price for its benefit. It has a strong clean smell.
Janice G.
Baltimore, MD
Does anyone know if this product really helps with acne?

back