suggested searches

Dial

Dial® Smooth Renewal...
333 Reviews
5 / 5
I tried this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I recently tried this soap. It has a fresh, clean fragrance that lasted throughout the day. It made my skin feel soft and clean. I think with our current epidemic, the antibacterial aspects will benefit any who use it. It would especially be good for those who are faced with multiple germs and anybody who would like to smell clean rather than perfumery.
4 / 5
No micro plastics. Smelled like a "morning rain" candle. Fresh and cleaning. Great for ingrown hairs
5 / 5
My husband bought this for him self and I ran out so I used it and now I'm in love with it, not only does it smell good but love the way it makes my skin feel as well so now I buy it for myself as well.
5 / 5
This is literally like showering in a rain forest .. great for sensitive skin and the exfoliating beads are so refreshing!!
5 / 5
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
5 / 5
Este body wash es de mis favoritos. Junto con el jabón tiene unas perlitas que te ayudan a exfoliar tu piel, te ayuda a quitar todas esas impurezas y lo mejor de todo es que aparte de oler bien, tiene gran variedad de productos y el precio es muy accesible. Lo volvería a usar.
5 / 5
Super affordable! It smells soooo good and keeps you nice and clean. I would definitely recommend this product. Keeps you smelling so good after the shower.
3 / 5
I love the smell. To me it isn’t super moisturizing but for the price tag it’s good!
5 / 5
Very soft exfoliating gel. I always loved the smell and texture for this soup, but this one is my favorite. Dial has so many amazing products with amazing smells and this is very affordable and recomendable
5 / 5
I love this soap I love it I have very clean and soft skin it is at a good price only that I struggle a lot to find it but when I find it I buy 4 minimum