Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Skin Therapy Exfoliating Body Wash Himalayan Salt. It has an advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial skin therapy exfoliating body wash with Himalayan salt and exfoliating beads gently removes dull, dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother skin. Exfoliation increases cell turnover on the skin surface to help reveal smooth skin.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Acrylates Copolymer Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Chloride, Glycerin Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrated Silica CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash
    • "I love using Dial on my skin! It never leaves my skin dehydrated. Also LOVE that this product has exfoliating agents incorporated to that I know I'm getting a deep clean! " in 9 reviews
    Ansley F.
    Homestead, FL
    This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all skin types!
    Lauren K.
    Thornhill , ON
    Good body wash smelled good I liked the little exfoliating beads which helped remove dead skin although they were hard to completely scrub off
    TI💜 S.
    Van Nuys
    This is so good just the right amount of lather to make your body feel clean smell is good dial has definitely stepped up its game when it comes to body wash very inexpensive compared to others and works just as good
    Yesenia V.
    palm springs
    I use this all the time I really recommend it it leaves my skin so soft I feel like it really cleans me
    Monica L.
    These Dial body wash smells really good. It made my skin feel smooth and fresh. It is affordable and easy to find it at the store.
    Heather P.
    Dial has the best smelling body washes and dont make my skin feel gross like a lot of body washes do.
    Nikki J.
    Peoria
    I was looking for a decent exfoliating body wash and this is it! It smells amazing and I feel like it makes my skin feel so soft afterwards.
    Jess M.
    Bedford , NS
    I bought this because it was on sale and I kind of hated this product. The smell was great but I never felt like I was able to get the soap 100% rinsed off even when I gave a thorough rinse. It left what felt like a film on my skin which in turn dried it out and left me itchy. I will be switching back to my old faithful Dove!
    karlee d.
    Oxnard, CA
    This is a great smell and makes my skin feel so soft and so clean...the smell on my skin lasts fir a long time.
    Tania B.
    Riviere, QC
    Je ne le connais pas et jamais essayer je ne peux rien dire vraiment dessus. Je ne l’ai pas vue dans mon coin