Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Skin Therapy Exfoliating Body Wash Himalayan Salt. It has an advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial skin therapy exfoliating body wash with Himalayan salt and exfoliating beads gently removes dull, dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother skin. Exfoliation increases cell turnover on the skin surface to help reveal smooth skin.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Acrylates Copolymer Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Chloride, Glycerin Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrated Silica CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash
    • "I love using Dial on my skin! It never leaves my skin dehydrated. Also LOVE that this product has exfoliating agents incorporated to that I know I'm getting a deep clean! " in 9 reviews
    Tania B.
    Riviere, QC
    Je ne le connais pas et jamais essayer je ne peux rien dire vraiment dessus. Je ne l’ai pas vue dans mon coin
    Chelsea F.
    Dial® Body Wash Coconut Water & Mango is a great smelling body wash and makes my skin really smooth and clean
    Jess M.
    Bedford , NS
    I bought this because it was on sale and I kind of hated this product. The smell was great but I never felt like I was able to get the soap 100% rinsed off even when I gave a thorough rinse. It left what felt like a film on my skin which in turn dried it out and left me itchy. I will be switching back to my old faithful Dove!
    Destinee S.
    Austell, GA
    This is a good product and I love exfoliation but I would prefer dove over anything else .
    Chaniki B.
    Atlanta, GA
    I just finished using this bottle although I like dial products , I don't know what's the purpose for the beads they do not desolve while lathering and when you get out of the shower you have these excessive beads that you have to wipe from your body . It did get me clean , I love the smell , I just didn't like the fact that the beads does not desolve
    Pinkyy J.
    Los Banos , CA
    It works pretty well. It smells good. Overall it's a good product. It's gentle. It smells good.
    Ciana S.
    Ringgold
    The scent was nice, and price was decent. But as for the exploitation, I didn’t notice difference from their regular body wash.
    Patty M.
    Monett, MO
    I used Dial before and needed body wash so decided to try them again.
    Big disappointment.
    I'm not happy with this soap. It lathers up ok but I feel like it leaves a soapy film on me. I won't be buying Dial after this.
    Jamie O.
    Anchorage, AK
    Love the smell of all dial body washes but they all dry my skin out horribly. Wish they would upgrade the product.
    Lauren K.
    Thornhill , ON
    Good body wash smelled good I liked the little exfoliating beads which helped remove dead skin although they were hard to completely scrub off