Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Skin Therapy Exfoliating Body Wash Himalayan Salt. It has an advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial skin therapy exfoliating body wash with Himalayan salt and exfoliating beads gently removes dull, dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother skin. Exfoliation increases cell turnover on the skin surface to help reveal smooth skin.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Acrylates Copolymer Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Chloride, Glycerin Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrated Silica CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash
    • "I love using Dial on my skin! It never leaves my skin dehydrated. Also LOVE that this product has exfoliating agents incorporated to that I know I'm getting a deep clean! " in 9 reviews
    ana w.
    Dial body wash is my absolute favorite. I'm sure I've tried every scent and they're all fantastic. Leaves me feeling soft and clean and smelling faintly of whatever aroma I've chosen.
    Ana C.
    I really like the exfoliating beads in this product. The scent is nice and clean, very fresh. The smell isn't too strong and I'd say men and women can wear this. It's reasonably priced and you can find it both in stores and online where you buy products.
    Taylor T.
    Dayton, OH
    I love this body wash!! It doesn't have a very strong scent, but it does have a very clean smell. The exfoliating factor is noticeable but not too harsh. I feel very clean after I use it. I'm only taking one star off because I like more exfoliation. I would recommend this to everyone.
    Marisela T.
    I love this body wash! I love all of the scents because they are long lasting. This is one of my favorite body washes because it has little micro beads to exfoliate as well which is my favorite. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
    Casey K.
    Russell Spgs, KY
    I love this body wash because it is so affordable and it leaves my skin feeling soft. It is so gentle, and that is important because I have sensitive skin and some scents can irritate. It has a spa like aroma too. I definitely recommend this product.
    Megan M.
    Omaha, NE
    I love the smell of this product. It is good for everyone in the family (not the baby obviously) but even my husband likes the smell. You can purchase it almost anywhere and it's good for daily use!
    Amber G.
    Sylva, NC
    I LOVE this body wash. It smells amazing and the exfoliating beads are wonderful. I feel so clean after washing my body with this body wash. It does not leave a weird residue on the skin and I have repurchased this multiple times.
    Tearra D.
    Geneva, NY
    I LOVE THIS BODY WASH!!!! It leaves my body feeling so fresh even at the ned of the day. The exfoliating beads are amazing! It really did meet my expectations and is my number 1 go to body wash!
    Jenna T.
    Adrianna B.
    De Forest, WI
    I love this audit because it makes my skin so smooth it is long-lasting and also I am good to use every day but I normally use it every other day I buy this at Walmart but I'm sure you can buy it at Walmart target and I would recommend thistle so many people