Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Skin Therapy Exfoliating Body Wash Himalayan Salt. It has an advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial skin therapy exfoliating body wash with Himalayan salt and exfoliating beads gently removes dull, dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother skin. Exfoliation increases cell turnover on the skin surface to help reveal smooth skin.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Acrylates Copolymer Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Chloride, Glycerin Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrated Silica CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash
    • "I love using Dial on my skin! It never leaves my skin dehydrated. Also LOVE that this product has exfoliating agents incorporated to that I know I'm getting a deep clean! " in 9 reviews
    Megan Z.
    Denton, TX
    This scent is heavenly and I love Dial for showering. Suds up and cleanses really nicely without being too harsh on the skin. Refreshing and does what it says for the cheap price! Recommend to those looking for exfoliation and clean skin on a budget
    Jhordin A.
    Oshkosh , WI
    Yup love this ish. It's fun and silky and I just love it. Got it from Walmart. And it smells delicious !! And leaves you feeling so clean. It's really affordable too so that's cool. I would buy again but maybe pick a different scent next time!!
    Crystal C.
    I grabbed this actually by accident I thought it was something different I'm not Going to waste my time to return it but to my surprise it was amazing the smell smells so good I was standing in the shower just sniffing the shower gel it left my skin hydrated Feeling soft It had little bits of salt in their!
    Lauren S.
    Woodbridge , VA
    Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash is one great product!!! Great smell . The pros to this wash is it does two in one factor. It will exfoliate but also clean beyond the surface. It’s very affordable and I would recommend this to people who have flaky but dry skin.
    Jessica C.
    Margate, FL
    Love body scrubs!! This Dial Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Beads Wash is a luxurious body scrub at an affordable price!! Feels so good, smells great, exfoliates well and cleans skin feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. It's lightly scented, so it's easy to use your own perfume or spray afterwards!
    Aimee K.
    I liked it but didn't love it. Smelled good but the smell didn't linger. Also made me break out after continued use. Not a fan, really. There are better exfoliating products out there that I'd recommend instead
    Rayanna J.
    This product is great for keeping my skin smooth and fresh. I love to use this product whenever I was my body. This product was purchased from Walmart. For such a great cleanser, it comes at a great price. I would reccomend this product to my friends and family.
    heaven s.
    Louisville, KY
    i love this body wash! keeps my skin nice and smooth which i love so much! i use it everyday! you can get it at your local walmart and it's super long lasting effect is awesome! i would highly recommend this product!
    Kaila P.
    I love this body wash/exfoliate!! The smell is incredible! It helps to exfoliate my skin but also seems like it holds a lot of moisture in it so I don't feel like my skin is being so dried out after using it. I would definitely recommend this!!
    Christian A.
    Lakeland, GA
    This is in my shower right now! Bought this scent for the first time and I love it. Makes me feel like I'm on the beach. It has the microbes scrubbies that help my skin and leave me feeling soft and smelling amazing!