Dial® Skin Therapy Smooth Renewal Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Chaniki B.

BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Skin Therapy Exfoliating Body Wash Himalayan Salt. It has an advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial skin therapy exfoliating body wash with Himalayan salt and exfoliating beads gently removes dull, dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother skin. Exfoliation increases cell turnover on the skin surface to help reveal smooth skin.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Acrylates Copolymer Parfum (Fragrance) Sodium Chloride, Glycerin Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrated Silica CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Buy on kmart
    • "I love using Dial on my skin! It never leaves my skin dehydrated. Also LOVE that this product has exfoliating agents incorporated to that I know I'm getting a deep clean! " in 9 reviews
    Lacy L.
    Edmond, OK
    Lovvvvvvv how this body wash makes my skin feel after using it. The Himalayan sea salt and exfoliating beads make the tiny bumps on my arms disappear! It's super affordable and smells great. It's not the brand I use on a regular basis, but I would definitely recommend this to others.
    Vanessa G.
    Mission , TX
    This product is really good it leaves your body feeling nice and smooth .The amazing scent if this is also a thumbs up .I wouldn’t recommend buy this brands soap ,the soap leaves your body feeling dry and harsh .Over all this product is a yesss for me
    Skye G.
    I bought this because I thought the smell was really nice and it was really cheap. I really like how smooth it makes my skin feel, the salt works wonderfully. I will definitely be buying this soap again in the future!
    TI💜 S.
    Van Nuys
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
    This is so good just the right amount of lather to make your body feel clean smell is good dial has definitely stepped up its game when it comes to body wash very inexpensive compared to others and works just as good
    Julisa P.
    Provo , UT
    Wanted to an affordable body wash so I decided to try this out but once I did I realize it would leave my skin very dry and flaky after . It has a good scent but I wouldn’t purchase it again because of the dryness it left me .
    Jess C.
    Sallisaw, OK
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
    This was a great body wash. My husband and I both loved it. It was cheap and smelled amazing. My only complaint was that it dries my skin out once the weather starts getting cooler.
    Kimberly S.
    Proctorville, OH
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
    I love ever Dial soap and wash that I've ever used! This is actually the one I'm currently using, and it makes me feel so super, extra clean. It smells super fresh, and has two forms of exfoliation: microbeads as well as Himalayan salt. This is a definite recommendation from me!
    Melissa N.
    Alpharetta, GA
    I love this body wash! It is affordable, the bottle lasts forever, and it smells super fresh. I love the gentle exfoliating too because it helps keep my skin smooth but doesn’t dry it out.
    Kaela J.
    Raymond
    First off let me start this review by saying I love dial products. I have used them from as far back as I can remember. I now use dial spring water in body wash but I have used the bar soap for many years before I switched to body wash. I love this bar soap for many reasons. One cause you feel so clean after using it. Two cause I love the smell. The smell is so enjoyable and keeps you fresh all day long. Three cause unlike other soaps dial spring water does not leave a soapy film like most other brands. Four it's inexpensive and a great value. It can be bought in most stores pretty cheap, and can be found almost every where. Overall I would recommend dial spring water antibacterial deodorant bar soap to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive way to feel fresh all day long. I'm writing this review to help people decide what product is best for them and I hope this review helps you with your next purchase. Happy shopping everyone.
    Daniele D.
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
    This is my new favorite body wash! It smells heavenly and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I love the exfoliating beads. They are small and do not linger in the tub like others. I have sensitive and dry skin. This body wash does not irritate ny skin AT ALL! I also find it to be hydrating. Highly recommend it.