Dial Skin Therapy Replenishing Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily Body Wash uploaded by Kristy R.Dial Skin Therapy Replenishing Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily Body Wash uploaded by Kelli G.Dial Skin Therapy Replenishing Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily Body Wash uploaded by NeKeyia M.

BY DIAL

Dial® Skin therapy Replenishing Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily Body Wash.
New!
With 84 minerals & elements*. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have purchased $20 body washes before, and this one works just as good as those did." in 2 reviews
  • "I only use two different bodywashes, and the only reason I don't use this one all year is because I have extremely dry skin, and this does really well for me in the spring, summer, and fall." in 1 review
  • "I bought this when it was on sale one time and I really liked it." in 1 review
  • "I love the light, fresh scent it leaves." in 1 review
  • "There are so many different scents to choose from and this is one of my favorites!" in 1 review
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
This body wash has such a lovely smell and sods up really well. Doesn't take a lot to get clean so the bottle seemed to last longer as well. I felt just as clean after words as with other washes but the reason for 4 not 5 stars my skin felt tight light after using almost like with bar soap would.
Sarah P.
Orlando, FL
El producto es bueno al momento de usarlo en la ducha y demás pero tiene uno que otro problema ya que su olor aveces es demasiado fuerte y me da dolor de cabeza, sin embargo perdura por todo el día y da una excelente fragancia a las personas que están a mi alrededor y lo notan
Melynda M.
I love this scent, but my roommate complained about the strength of its perfume. It will really foam up on a loofa, so a little goes a long way, but the fresh, clean effect is long-lasting. Was surprised to find that this was a Dial product, and would definitely buy again.
annikka a.
buckeye, AZ
I love this product, i have this in my shower currently and it smells amazing. Its a nice feminine, floral scent. Works well on sensitive skin, great daily body wash. Very affordable, and i would recommend this product to anyone, worth the 3-5 dollars.
Jess L.
Mequon, WI
I love all Dial Soap since its affordable and smells nice. Its easy to use, obviously and it gets the job done! I usually purchase it from Walgreens or CVS. Both usually have a buy 1 get 1 free deal and a bottle can usually last me about a month!
Cindy S.
Mission, TX
I like the smell of this body wash. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I have been using it for over a year now and I have felt the difference in my skin. It is well hydrated and the fact that it smells good, is a plus.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
These dial body washes are amazing!! They are so fragrant and moisturizing. This Himalaya pink salt and water lily is our favorite!!! The fragrance lasts all day and makes my skin so soft and smooth.
Austin S.
I love this bodywash. Dial has been my favorite brand for years but this scent is amazing and it makes my skin feel so good. I really hope they keep it around for a while.
Cristel T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
The smell is absolutely wonderful! It feels so good on my skin as I use it everyday! I have used this brand and sent for a while now. I don't want to buy any other kinds.
Kayla P.
South Hill, VA
Smells delicious and leaves skin feeling soft. The scent stays on your skin for a good amount of time too, which is a huge plus. Would recommend to others!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this Hydrate your skin?