BY DIAL

Description:

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial Healthier Skin. Healthier You.Dial Skin Therapy Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt and Water Lily replenishes your skin leaving it feeling clean, soft and renewed.Himalayan Pink Salt Fact: Himalayan Salt is a pure, hand-mined salt found deep within the Himalayan Mountains and known to contain 84 minerals and elements.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Nymphaea Odorata Root Extract, Polquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 33, Yellow 6, Red 40

Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily Body Wash
  • "I've been using this product for about a week and I'm very pleased with the results. My skin is super dry and very sensitive so I'm never expect much from drug store body washes, but I bought this after a recommendation from a friend. The smell is wonderful, it lathers up very nicely, and leaves my skin hydrated and soft. I feel like the product delivers on it's promises, it's fairly easy to find, and the price it great. Definitely a new favorite of mine." in 15 reviews
  • "Nice clean smell keeps you feeling fresh. Makes your skin feel soft afterwards and very moisturizing! One of my favorite body washes! I would recommend to anyone!" in 14 reviews
  • "I only use two different body washes, and the only reason I don't use this one all year is because I have extremely dry skin, and this does really well for me in the spring, summer, and fall. The scent is fresh and very pleasant. I was thrilled to find that they had the hand soap in this fragrance too. " in 9 reviews
  • "I have purchased $20 body washes before, and this one works just as good as those did." in 2 reviews
  • "I only use two different bodywashes, and the only reason I don't use this one all year is because I have extremely dry skin, and this does really well for me in the spring, summer, and fall." in 1 review
Meta L.
Alaska
It is a great product and smells nice pros it smells great cons there aren’t any tables great all around. Very effective product never disappointment. Very affordable especially for the scent and yes I would recommend to anyone in my family or any stranger or anything
Jacquelyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of the Dial brand, but this product is rather nice. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and looking pink, healthy, and clean. The bottle does not last that long however, which is a definite downside.
laura e.
Moro, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this fruity - like, girly smell. It does not linger as long as the lavender twilight smell. I’m sure it cleans effectively but I cannot smell this as long as the lavender. It’s a great buy at Walmart altogether.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
I love the smell of this body wash. I honestly think this is one of my favorite smells. Its very fresh and clean scent. This product is also very cheap for the amount you get.I would also say its more gentle on your skin than some other body washes I've tried. I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a cheap and good smelling body wash.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
I love the smell of this product and how it makes my entire bathroom smell wonderful when showering. Also it is gentle on my skin and the scent is long lasting. I love how it makes me feel so fresh and so clean I highly recommend this product to anyone! Very affordable.
Kaitlyn F.
Iva , SC
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want a long lasting smell on your body that just continues to stay fresh all day long, this is product you need to buy! It smells so good! And lasts for a very long time! You will literally want to walk around and smell your arms just because. I know... call me weird, but try it and you’ll see
Stacey M.
fresno,ca
I had actually bought this one because I was on a budget and was looking for a more affordable everything lol so I tried this and I do love it the smell is great and it does not dry your skin and of course like I said AFFORDABLE!
Claudia M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash because it’s the perfect combination scrub and body wash so it’s amazing you can feel your sling cleaner and without dead sound because after your shower you can see your sling brighter so I highly recommend it because you can find it anywhere and also it’s not expensive
Breanna A.
Georgetown , KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Fry nice body wash. Soft on the skin but has a great smell. Makes skins super smooth. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with this product! Would definitely buy again or recommend to a friend!
Rubina B.
Worcester
This is one of my favorite body washes - it cleans well, which is a prerequisite of course, but the scent is so fresh and sweet and charming that it actually made me look forward to showering.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this Hydrate your skin?