Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily 21 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Brooke S.Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily 21 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Ashley G.Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily 21 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Fernanda L.

BY DIAL

Discover a new way to nourish skin. Dial® Skin Therapy body wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily replenishes your skin leaving it feeling clean, soft and renewed. see more...

Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this Dial bodywash because it smells amazing, it rinses clean, and has a rich and decadent lather. It's super fruity and it gives your shower time a tropical and relaxing experience. This skin therapy body wash is infused with Himalayan pink sea salt which is said to enrich the skin leaving it feeling clean, soft and renewed. It's also very affordable and available at most all supermarkets.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
I use to have major problem with boils... and the doctor told me to use anti bacterial bar soap... I did that for a while then got sick of it... you can't use bar soap in a loofah so I saw this it's BY dial and thought hey this must be anti bacterial.. so I got it.. hell I don't know if it is or not it doesn't say on the bottle... however I did buy it and tried it anyways.. and boy will I tell you it smells so good and I felt so refreshed... I normally have dry skin on my legs but with this body wash I didn't even need to use lotion... would I recommend this product.. oh heck yeah I would
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
This body wash is my all-time favorite body wash. The water where we live is pretty hard and dries out my skin like crazy. This body wash really helps with that. My skin feels so soft when I use it, even with the hard water. It also smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
This stuff smells heavenly! I purchased this recently and have completely fell in love with it. I feel super clean after every use, and my skin is left feeling silky, I love that dial decided to do the pink salt, considering all the health benefits i have heard about it. Very pleased with this product and will be buying it again!
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Love this light refreshing body wash. Been my go to for the last few months. Doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't leave an oily residue. Love the smell and the price! And yes I go out and try it!!!
Megan S.
Lynchburg, VA
Awesome product! The smell is to die for and leaves the whole shower smelling good. This body wash doesn't dry my skin out like some others do. It lathers nicely without using a whole lot which makes the bottle last. I have recommended this to my family and now they use it frequently. This is definitely a staple in my shower routine.
Kelly R.
Sioux City, IA
Love this body wash! I just purchased my third bottle of it. It's pretty basic but I absolutely love the smell. It smells very fresh and feminine, however I wish that the scent lasted longer on the skin. I also like how well it lathers. With some body washes I find that I need to use SO much to get it to lather really well no with this one!
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is my favorite scent of this product that I've tried so far. This makes my skin feel so clean and it makes my whole bathroom smell amazing after my shower. Would definitely recommend and will be buying again
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
This is the scent I am currently using and I love it so much! It smells so good and leaves a nice light scent on the skin. I always feel so clean after my shower and it lathers up so nicely. Plus who doesn't love pink? I would buy this scent again in a heartbeat. I love this stuff.
Tiffany N.
Davenport
I have been using this product for years and have very sensitive skin with high irritation to different ingridents. The scent is present all day. This is an everyday use and I have not been dissatisfied for this long. Cleared up my acne in a weeks use. Highly worth the buy.