Add a Photo
Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily 21 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle

By DIAL
Discover a new way to nourish skin. Dial® Skin Therapy body wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily replenishes your skin leaving it feeling clean, soft and renewed.
Photos (2)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS

If you are looking a good and affordable body wash, try this! The fragrance is a little floral and "soapy" smelling. I enjoy the fragrance and it lingers on my skin. This body wash lathers really well and rinses clean. I find this body wash to be moisturizing and leave any skin feeling soft. I really enjoy using this body wash and I would recommend it.
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI

This is my favorite soap ever. It smells amazing and the scent stays with you all day after you shower. The actual consistency of the soap is smooth and creamy, it lathers very well, and a little bit goes a long way. The price point is usually $2-3.00 so that is very reasonable. Also it does not dry your skin out.
Jayla G.
Jayla G.
Odessa, TX

Oh man! I love love love this body wash;my fav of all time it's smells so delicious you take a warm bath and use this to create the bubbles as well don't even need perfume after you get out. Exfoliates the skin if it has the little scrubs in it which is the best but if not still works just as fine ! Yesssssss
Emily P.
Emily P.
Winter Park

This product is reasonably priced (under $4.00) and smells so good! It does last a while and my body seems to react well to it, even though I have sensitive skin! I use it daily and even got my sister to try it as well! She converted from her body wash to this one! Give it a try sometime! It won't disappoint!
Kimy T.
Kimy T.
Seminole, OK

This stuff smells SO GOOD. I've used Dial body soap for about 3 years now. My dermatologist recommended it to me because I have pimples on my body, and since I've used it, they appear less and they aren't as annoying. It makes you feel super clean, like you should when you get out of the shower!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

My FAVORITE body wash! It smells amazing and the scent lasts long after I'm out of the shower. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't cause my skin to become dry which I've found to be an issue with other body washes. They now make handsoap in this same scent and I have a bottle in every bathroom!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ

I absolutely love this body wash, My favorite sent I bought the hand wash of this as well. Very bubbly, calming scent lasts all day. very strong sent. Everybody compliments me. Very affordable. Very Satisfied. I will buy this over and over again.
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA

I'm all for a body wash that smells amazing and not only does this have that but it also leaves my skin feeling fresh & clean throughout the day. It has turned into my favorite body wash, I'm going in my second bottle haha
I recommend. 👍🏼
Katie M.
Katie M.
Anaheim, CA

I love love love this soap. I have traveled all around my city looking for it before. It must be popular. It smells delicious . It doesn't leave my skin dry. It lathers well and doesn't leave a residue behind
Feels great on the skin and lasts a while! The smell is wonderful and helps me feeling fresh throughout the day. I've been using this product for the past two years and I don't plan on changing anytime soon!

Join Now