Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily uploaded by Ashley G.Dial® Skin Therapy Replenishing Body Wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily uploaded by Fernanda L.

BY DIAL #86 in Body Wash

Description:

Discover a new way to nourish skin. Dial® Skin Therapy body wash with Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily replenishes your skin leaving it feeling clean, soft and renewed.This body wash replenishes your skin leaving it feeling clean, soft and renewed. Himalayan salt is a pure, hand-mined salt found deep within the Himalayan mountains and known to contain 84 minerals and elements.

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine W.
This body wash smells so good and it makes your skin feels so supple and smooth , you will fall in love  . I buy this in small bulks/hauls like 8 to 10 bottles and they last me a  for a few months like at least  4 to 5 months. Very modest price. I would definitely recommend it !!!  Especially if you want that "i just walked out a spa,feeling good " feeling  or "I woke up like this Beyonce vibe".
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
I use to have major problem with boils... and the doctor told me to use anti bacterial bar soap... I did that for a while then got sick of it... you can't use bar soap in a loofah so I saw this it's BY dial and thought hey this must be anti bacterial.. so I got it.. hell I don't know if it is or not it doesn't say on the bottle... however I did buy it and tried it anyways.. and boy will I tell you it smells so good and I felt so refreshed... I normally have dry skin on my legs but with this body wash I didn't even need to use lotion... would I recommend this product.. oh heck yeah I would
ashley b.
BLAIRSVILLE, GA
I tried out the hand soap in this scent and became obsessed i never knew There was a body wash in this scent until recently and am obsessed. The best smelling body wash Ive ever tried 😍 could smell it all day and makes me super soft. Will be stocking up on this for sure
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I'm always drawn to pink products and I'm happy to say this body wash did not disappoint! The scent is to die for and lasts for hours! It nourishes skin gently and leaves me feeling clean. I would definitely recommend, as it is effective and widely available.
Kiersten S.
I love the smell of this body wash. It leaves my skin feeling pretty dry, but for the cost I don’t expect much. It gets the job done and it has cute vibrant packaging. Lid tends to bust occasionally but nothing I can’t handle!
Lauren B.
Flemington, NJ
Just the basic body wash! Doesn’t leave a gross residue on the skin or irritates sensitive skin. It’s effective for the price and there’s always a good deal going on for this. Will continue to repurchase!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This is definitely my favor one out of all the Scents. I LOVE the way it easily soften my skin and smoothes out the rough dry parts of my body. That makes me super happy and love the product overall.
amaya g.
wilmington
Smells so good! Use this every day and every night! Perfect for any occasion becuase it just smells amazing ! Very effective and affordable ! Not expensive at all! I recommend this to everyone that like to be clean
Kari S.
Cumberland
I love this body wash. The scent is wonderful! It also contains pink Himalayan salt, which has excellent benefits for your body. This body wash keeps my skin hydrated, smooth, and clean. I won’t use anything else.
Amanda M.
Liberty Twp, OH
This stuff smells heavenly! I purchased this recently and have completely fell in love with it. I feel super clean after every use, and my skin is left feeling silky, I love that dial decided to do the pink salt, considering all the health benefits i have heard about it. Very pleased with this product and will be buying it again!