BY GENERIC

Dial Skin Therapy Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Beads Body Wash: Discover a new way to smooth skin Gently removes dull, dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother-looking skin Healthier skin, healthier you With 84 minerals and elements see more...

Brandy M.
Portland, IN
I love this body wash! Feels smooth and smells great. I love the feel of the moisturizing beds this is something I would recommend using.
Nicole D.
This is a really wonderful body wash! The beads are so tiny that you barely notice them but it still helps get rid of dead skin. The scent is extremely light and fades quickly which is good because it won't clash if I wear perfume. After a few minutes of drying off your skin feels so smooth and soft and because it's anti bacterial it's very clean as well.
Lacey w.
Benton, AR
Great body wash.. smells good. The exfoliating be and leave your skin feeling soft and smooth..
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This is the best body wash on earth. I switch between the regular Himalayan salt and the Pink Himalayan salt washes. They are anti-bacterial, so I trust that they are cleaning my body right. There are also tiny beads in this one, which is perfect for exfoliating the body. Sometimes I use a battery operated body brush and use it along with this scrub. Makes my skin feel wonderful! Definitely my chosen MVP product.