BY GENERIC

Dial Skin Therapy Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Beads Body Wash: Discover a new way to smooth skin Gently removes dull, dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother-looking skin Healthier skin, healthier you With 84 minerals and elements see more...

Dial Skin Therapy Himalayan Salt & Exfoliating Beads Body Wash
This is a great body wash! Why spend $12.50 on a Bath & Body Works body wash? This one is much better! The exfoliating salts are terrific for soft skin and the scent is wonderful--it smells so clean! This doesn't dry out nor irritate my skin. Highly recommend!
Sabrina S.
Saucier, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this drugstore product. The smell and the lathering beads inside. Great deal
Kaila P.
I love this body wash/exfoliate!! The smell is incredible! It helps to exfoliate my skin but also seems like it holds a lot of moisture in it so I don't feel like my skin is being so dried out after using it. I would definitely recommend this!!
Jamie B.
I love that this is an exfoliating body wash and it's gentle on the skin. I also love the scent of it. It leaves me feeling clean and renewed. It's a great choice if your looking for a gentle exfoliating soap.
Makala W.
Paris, TX
This is something I have literally been DYING to try ! It looks and sounds AMAZING ! I love trying new body washes especially when they're healthy for your skin ! This seems like the perfect body wash for me !!
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
My favorite brand to go to when money is low. I love the Himalayan Salt scents the smell is amazing & always leave my body feeling soft & smooth after.
Kirsten M.
Springfield, GA
It was a good price, bought it at Walmart. It smells amazing and the exfoliating pieces leave your skin feeling refreshed. I can't live without this !
Teresa J.
Louisville
Only body wash I use! Loves how it exfoliates my skin! Also the lack of scent doesn't aggravate my allergies
Sarah L.
Omaha, NE
This body wash smells great and has tiny beads in it to help get rid of dead skin; however, if you are looking for something to really "scrub," "exfoliate," and remove dead skin this is not for you or needs to also be used with a luffa or scrub washcloth. Other than that, I would recommend it for daily use because it does not dry out your skin,
Madeleine H.
It's my personal preference, but I love all of Dial's shower gels, and this one is no exception. It smells great, leaves you feeling fresh and clean, and gives your skin a soft feel.