Dial® Skin Therapy Himalayan Salt Body Wash uploaded by Loneisha A.

BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.Dial® Skin Therapy Exfoliating Body Wash with Himalayan Salt and Exfoliating Beads gently removes dull dry surface skin to reveal healthier, smoother-looking skin.

Dial® Skin Therapy Himalayan Salt Body Wash
  • "Love this product, it truly rejuvenates your skin, I bought this from my local Walmart and could not have been more satisfied with the quality of this product, I definitely recommend product to anyone with dry skin! Go try it" in 3 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I just recently picked up this body wash, and I love it! I've always loved Dial and trust it thoroughly for getting me clean and feeling fresh. This body wash has Himalayan salt which is naturally antibacterial and exfoliating. It also contains exfoliant beads. The scent is very light and refreshing, and great for the warmer months.
Jenny R.
Sioux city, IA
So I have you basically every kind of dial body wash and they definitely don’t disappoint! It’s a great product especially if you are looking for a more affordable body wash as some can be over 6 bucks! Lathers up great the smell is great!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love this Dial Body Wash. It moisturizes my skin. I also like that it is clean rinsing and it forms a rich lather. The exfoliating beads clean and remove dry skin. It is super affordable. I would recommend it.
Michelle C.
Thornton
The scent was good. The price was fair. Did its job of getting me clean but it did not hydrate my skin enough. Especially during winter, I need something more nourishing to keep my skin from becoming chapped.
Dawn N.
New Jersey
I love this. Perfect for the summer. It exfolliates dead dull skin and leaves skin feeling smooth clean and fresh. It lathers nice and rinses clean. Leaves a wonderful clean fragrance on your skin.
Abbi L.
Austin, IN
This is one of my favorite body washes. The little scrubby beads are so nice for getting dead skin off. The smell is amazing and stays on your skin for so long after you use it. I have repurchased several times.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this product over the weekend and its fantastic. I love the Himalayan salt and the exfoliating beads! It wasn't harsh on the dkin, it smells absolutely lovely and moisturizers as well. I'm a dial fan for sure as I'm purchasing more for the household. They do skimp on the beads and that's important as that's the reason I bought it. Dial® Skin Therapy Himalayan Salt Body Wash
Lache B.
Conway, SC
I honestly don't love this product just because it hurts like a little follow kills it at that scrubs your body the scrub part hurts like really bad Lee it's just grapes my body it might just be because I have a sensitive body I had my sister tried she said I also hurt her so I recommend it if you're not sensitive skin and me and my sister are sensitive skin so that might be the reason why but maybe if you're upWalmart or something go ahead and pick it up and you try and you let me know but it's very affordabl
maggie s.
This is such a great product. I live by it. It's the only body wash I'll use at all. It smells just like the title. I would be it again. And it's very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to my family.
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Great body wash! It smells very good and leaves you body feeling nice and refreshed. I bought this product in Walmart but could probably find it anywhere. It has a long last smell and I would highly buy it again. Love this body wash!