BY DIAL

Discover a new way to nourish skin. Dial skin therapy himalayan pink salt and water lily body wash replenishes skin, leaving it feeling clean, soft and renewed. Himalayan salt is a pure, hand-mined salt found deep within the himalayan mountains and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina H.
Lincoln, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells so good. I love the fact that it also is priced nicely. It's Gentle on your skin . Has you smelling nice and clean all day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It's definitely worth trying.
Tara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing. It always suds, and each time last forever. This stuff leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. It is easy to use packaging and doesn't wear out. This wash last forever and a little goes a long way.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I simply like the smell of this body wash and it's also calming as well. It's very inexpensive. And I like the gentle feeling of the soap with the beads and not the harsh scrub feeling.
Renee S.
Laurelville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I love the beads that are in there I feel like it makes my skin feel cleaner. I bought it from my local Walmart and I will use it again in the future. I don't think anything should change.
skyler j.
Newnan
I like this product because it always leaves my skin feeling good and fresh and has a great scent that even last a while after showering, it also gets very bubbly which i really like in a body wash.
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this scent!!! This product makes taking a shower so soothing. It makes my skin feel great and I can smell it on me all through out the day.
April S.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time shower body wash! I can't get over how it leaves me feeling extremely soft and my husband likes it too. Smells wonderful, love it!!!
Ashley R.
tremont
Only kind of body wash I can use that won't make me itch because I have sensitive skin and this makes me skin amazing and smells amazing
Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing, but the scent does not last. Does not leave skin any softer then before I entered the shower. Generally average price.
Dottie T.
Philadelphia, PA
Love all of the Dial body wash and hand washing products. It doesn't leave that dry and tight feeling and the scents are amazing.