BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Silk & Magnolia Body Wash helps restore your skin. Enriched with silk protein, our clean-rinsing formula provides a luxurious lather for healthy skin that feels touchably silky soft.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Laureth-2, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Mica, Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl 17200 (Red 33).

Buy on kmart*
    • "I love the smell! It is one of my favorite scents. The lather is really great and rinses clean. I only wish it was a little more moisturizing. Good product" in 6 reviews
    • "This soap!!! Omg! It smells so good, my whole down stairs smells good after I shower! It is so soft and moisturizing as well. Super affordable and comes in the perfect packaging to sit on the side of the bathtub." in 5 reviews
    🖤CAROL🖤 M.
    bridgeport
    This product smells amazing you will love love loveee this product. Not only does it leave me smelling like I step in to a field of roses it also leaves my bathroom smelling like it too. The best part out of all of this is it is very affordable. I would buy again
    Stephanie M.
    Lakeland , FL
    I absolutely love the scent of this body wash. If they made this into a spray, I’d spray this all over my house. My skin always feels so soft and clean after using this body wash and doesn’t leave my skin feeling icky like some other body washes do.
    Sally Z.
    Dilworth, MN
    One of my favorite brands!! Dial always has and continues to come out with varieties of different kinds of body wash and is affordable. The brand name itself makes me feel clean! :) I will always recommend Dial!
    Tommie R.
    Ada , Ok
    i just tried out this body wash a few days ago and i’m in love with it ! i love the look of the body wash and also the scent it leaves is amazing ! i won’t stop using this and i do recommend !💕💕💕
    Melissa C.
    Rainbow City, AL
    This body wash is very rich and moisturizing. If lathers up nicely and doesn’t take a whole lot of product. It’s priced good, I normally buy mine at Publix or dollar general, I will be repurchasing, and I recommend this item. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the scent doesn’t linger on the skin as strongly as I wish it did.
    Katelin L.
    Christiansburg, VA
    I love this soap!!! The smell is just wonderful I love trying out all the different scents dail is the only soap I use to be honest. The smell lasts for awhile on your body. Only need a little bit on your scrubbi or wash cloth..
    leanna a.
    Manteca, CA
    This one is a little more moisturizing than some of the other dial body washes. This scent is nice and feminine. It lathers up nicely with a loofah. I would purchase it again
    Cecilia E.
    Casa Grande, AZ
    This is how you know your clean! It smells great and doesn’t dry out your skin. I’ve been using this for months, I’ve tried all the other senses and this is my favorite!
    amanda🌙 W.
    Fort Collins
    I absolutely love body wash and especially one that leaves my skin soft and me smelling good for most of the day after I get out of the shower. And it is a very affordable product, I would recommend to almost everyone
    Haleigh M.
    JBER, AK
    I use this every night when I take a shower. This stuff is CHEAP and you can smell it on your skin hours after you get out of the shower. I use this with a loofa and I love everything about it. It also makes your skin silky smooth too.