BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Omii V.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
I love my dial body wash smells very good doesn't make my skin feel dry like other ones I've tried and it's also affordable
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, NS
I like the smell as it is a nice light clean scent. It does not dry my skin out which is great and I like the price point at around $5.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I always say there is something to be said about a brand that has been around for decades. Dial exceeds those expectations with a number of different products they carry. This body wash is probably one of my favorite scents I've smelled from them. Nice lather, fresh feeling, moisturizing, and the scent will lightly linger for hours. And fantastic low price.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Steilacoom, WA
I don't usually buy Dial body washes. They aren't the product I see on the shelf first...but this one caught my eye. Silk & Magnolia. I love the scent. Not an overpowering floral scent, just right. It's silky going on and lasts for hours. I would recommend this and plan on purchasing it again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Amazing! I love using this body wash. My favorite flower is a magnolia so I had high expectations for the scent when I purchased it. I was not let down! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe it!
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
San Jose, CA
Purchased this product because of the price. I wanted to try a body wash instead of bar soaps and I was pleasantly surprise how it felt silky on my skin and smelled so nicely. I would definitely recommend this.
Wymeaka J.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Gorgeous smell which lasts all day. Quite oily and greasy. Overall good for the price and I have brought and used it more than once. Would recommend
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Love this body wash! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after a hard day. The only con is that the scent doesn't last very long once on. The softness of my skin last but the scents don't. I do keep buying it since I like the price and I do use perfume on most days so the con really doesn't matter.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Very soft and silky just as it describes. Very strong amazing smell. Love the way it feels on the skin
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Gallatin
Smells delightful and leaves my skin nice and clean as well as soft. This is definitely one of my favorites