BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Amazing! I love using this body wash. My favorite flower is a magnolia so I had high expectations for the scent when I purchased it. I was not let down! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe it!
Omii V.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
I love my dial body wash smells very good doesn't make my skin feel dry like other ones I've tried and it's also affordable
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
San Jose, CA
Purchased this product because of the price. I wanted to try a body wash instead of bar soaps and I was pleasantly surprise how it felt silky on my skin and smelled so nicely. I would definitely recommend this.
Wymeaka J.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Gorgeous smell which lasts all day. Quite oily and greasy. Overall good for the price and I have brought and used it more than once. Would recommend
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Love this body wash! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after a hard day. The only con is that the scent doesn't last very long once on. The softness of my skin last but the scents don't. I do keep buying it since I like the price and I do use perfume on most days so the con really doesn't matter.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Very soft and silky just as it describes. Very strong amazing smell. Love the way it feels on the skin
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Gallatin
Smells delightful and leaves my skin nice and clean as well as soft. This is definitely one of my favorites
Yudelca P.
Yudelca P.
greenacres
Oh my god I love this product.. the aroma, the smooth in my skin.. is really good, I try different types and all the time I falling in love with them
Amy F.
Amy F.
Jonesboro, AR
It has a Super strong scent and lathers really nice. Leaves my skin hydrated and ready to go!
Mani L.
Mani L.
Very Affordable. It is a Very good cleaner and bit smells good and that's 2nd thing I would use it is very nice.