BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I love the smell! It is one of my favorite scents. The lather is really great and rinses clean. I only wish it was a little more moisturizing. Good product" in 6 reviews
  • "This soap!!! Omg! It smells so good, my whole down stairs smells good after I shower! It is so soft and moisturizing as well. Super affordable and comes in the perfect packaging to sit on the side of the bathtub." in 5 reviews
Breanna C.
South Holland
I love the smell and the product it self is so pretty to look at. I bought a large pump bottle for $6.50 i enjoy it i just wish my siblings would stop using it.
Kayla M.
So my dad loves this stuff lol. Because it’s very softening. You know that tight feeling after swimming in pools thats why he loves this stuff, it fixes that problem. Very cleansing and smells really good too. I like it.
Kaylie K.
Wilson, WI
My favorite body was ever! Love the variety of scents and it works very well! I love it.
Bryonna R.
Greenwich
I love this body wash, it’s amazing. It smells great, and is gentle on the skin. It makes me feel amazing. Very effective. And very affordable.
Chloe N.
Salt Lake City
It smells good. It lathers nicely. My skin feels soft. I love the scent. A little of the soap makes it foam.
Danielle H.
Norfolk , NE
Makes my skin so soft. Long lasting fragrance. Looks so pretty. Very cheap but feels really expensive!
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The [product:dial-silk-&-magnolia-restoring-body-wash-16-fl.-oz.-bottle] has a great scent. It made my skin really soft when combining with lotion after I got out of the shower.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this soap!!! The smell is just wonderful I love trying out all the different scents dail is the only soap I use to be honest. The smell lasts for awhile on your body. Only need a little bit on your scrubbi or wash cloth..
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Amazing! I love using this body wash. My favorite flower is a magnolia so I had high expectations for the scent when I purchased it. I was not let down! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe it!
Omii V.
New bedford, MA
I love my dial body wash smells very good doesn't make my skin feel dry like other ones I've tried and it's also affordable