BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica K.
Carthage, TN
I love the way this body wash makes me smell and that it leaves me clean. It also has a rich lather.
Nicole L.
Scottsdale , AZ
I like the smell of this body wash. It smells refreshing and I feel rejuvenated after using it.
Amy F.
Jonesboro, AR
It has a Super strong scent and lathers really nice. Leaves my skin hydrated and ready to go!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
This stuff smells great and is very affordable and hydrating I enjoy it a lot
Kaitlin M.
Mayfield, KY
Want a wonderful body wash that makes you not only smell great but cleans just as well! Look no further this Silk & Magnolia Dial body wash is wonderful! I have at least 2 bottles on hand at all times! Use it while I shower at least twice a day!
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
My new favorite dial body wash, amazing fragrance, cleans the skin and leaves a lasting rose type scent on your body.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I always say there is something to be said about a brand that has been around for decades. Dial exceeds those expectations with a number of different products they carry. This body wash is probably one of my favorite scents I've smelled from them. Nice lather, fresh feeling, moisturizing, and the scent will lightly linger for hours. And fantastic low price.
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Love the smell of this body wash. It lathers very well and isnt too harsh on my skin. Very affordable.
Miesha B.
I love it, if feels good on the skin, love the lather, and it's refreshing, the scent lasts a long time! I use it all of the time!
Amanda G.
St. John's, NL
This product has a great sense. It lathers very well. I do like it. It is affordable. It does not dry my skin out. Quite moisturizing. I would definitely repurchase it. It is available in so many retailers. Easily accessible