BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I always say there is something to be said about a brand that has been around for decades. Dial exceeds those expectations with a number of different products they carry. This body wash is probably one of my favorite scents I've smelled from them. Nice lather, fresh feeling, moisturizing, and the scent will lightly linger for hours. And fantastic low price.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Mayfield, KY
Want a wonderful body wash that makes you not only smell great but cleans just as well! Look no further this Silk & Magnolia Dial body wash is wonderful! I have at least 2 bottles on hand at all times! Use it while I shower at least twice a day!
Walkiria M.
Walkiria M.
This is the body wash that Im using right now. I have a dry skin, and its important to me to use a body wash that not colaborate to get my skin more dry. It smells so good and the odor lasts, its not so heavy too, i would recommend this body wash to those ones that likes the softs odors.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Fletcher, OK
Love the smell of this body wash. It lathers very well and isnt too harsh on my skin. Very affordable.
Regina L.
Regina L.
Orange, TX
Love the scent of this one , smelled in the store and was hooked , doesn't help i love the smell of Magnolia's Great value for the price
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
My new favorite dial body wash, amazing fragrance, cleans the skin and leaves a lasting rose type scent on your body.
Miesha B.
Miesha B.
I love it, if feels good on the skin, love the lather, and it's refreshing, the scent lasts a long time! I use it all of the time!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Creignish, Nova Scotia, NS
I like the smell as it is a nice light clean scent. It does not dry my skin out which is great and I like the price point at around $5.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
St. John's, NL
This product has a great sense. It lathers very well. I do like it. It is affordable. It does not dry my skin out. Quite moisturizing. I would definitely repurchase it. It is available in so many retailers. Easily accessible
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Winnipeg, MB
Smells amazing and feels amazing. Lathers up really well and makes me feel really clean after. Very affordable!