BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sonia V.
I went to this to begin with because of the smell. When I tried it for the first time I actually fell in love with it
Maura B.
Good scent but find that is not as moisturizing as others out there wish it had more oils in it to help moisturize
Miyaa D.
Lovely fragrance with this and feels wonderful on the skin. Very silky and smooth, I personally would buy again.
Mani L.
Very Affordable. It is a Very good cleaner and bit smells good and that's 2nd thing I would use it is very nice.
Kaldijat A.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely one of my favorite soaps!!! So soft and silky!!! I recommend this!! A must try! Yay! Do it! Woo
Kellie S.
Gallatin
Smells delightful and leaves my skin nice and clean as well as soft. This is definitely one of my favorites
Babykhloefl🏝
I love this product it so smooth and when I get out of the i instaly feel silk I like this prouduct buy it
Sabrina C.
Very soft and silky just as it describes. Very strong amazing smell. Love the way it feels on the skin
Breanna S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I got this as a gift for xmas and I must say it smells amazing! Leaves your skin soft and moisturized
Issis R.
Tempe
makes my skin really smooth and silky and it smells really good even after you're out of the shower!