BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Asia B.
Asia B.
I have this in my bathroom right now and it's all most gone lol I smell ddhedo good I just love it and I use it 2 times a day
Issis R.
Issis R.
Tempe
makes my skin really smooth and silky and it smells really good even after you're out of the shower!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Jonesboro, AR
It has a Super strong scent and lathers really nice. Leaves my skin hydrated and ready to go!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Very soft and silky just as it describes. Very strong amazing smell. Love the way it feels on the skin
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Carthage, TN
I love the way this body wash makes me smell and that it leaves me clean. It also has a rich lather.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like the smell of this body wash. It smells refreshing and I feel rejuvenated after using it.
Mani L.
Mani L.
Very Affordable. It is a Very good cleaner and bit smells good and that's 2nd thing I would use it is very nice.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
This stuff smells great and is very affordable and hydrating I enjoy it a lot
Babykhloefl🏝
Babykhloefl🏝
I love this product it so smooth and when I get out of the i instaly feel silk I like this prouduct buy it
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I got this as a gift for xmas and I must say it smells amazing! Leaves your skin soft and moisturized