Dial® Silk & Magnolia Restoring Body Wash 16 fl. oz. Bottle

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
latoya r.
Number #1 buyer got this for a gift for my birthday but it from Walmart last week . I love the smell it costed me $2.99
Sonia V.
I went to this to begin with because of the smell. When I tried it for the first time I actually fell in love with it
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
My new favorite dial body wash, amazing fragrance, cleans the skin and leaves a lasting rose type scent on your body.
Maura B.
Good scent but find that is not as moisturizing as others out there wish it had more oils in it to help moisturize
Mani L.
Very Affordable. It is a Very good cleaner and bit smells good and that's 2nd thing I would use it is very nice.
Miyaa D.
Lovely fragrance with this and feels wonderful on the skin. Very silky and smooth, I personally would buy again.
Chloe N.
Salt Lake City
It smells good. It lathers nicely. My skin feels soft. I love the scent. A little of the soap makes it foam.
I love this product it so smooth and when I get out of the i instaly feel silk I like this prouduct buy it
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
Smells delightful and leaves my skin nice and clean as well as soft. This is definitely one of my favorites
Kaldijat A.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely one of my favorite soaps!!! So soft and silky!!! I recommend this!! A must try! Yay! Do it! Woo