Dial® Silk & Magnolia Restoring Body Wash 16 fl. oz. Bottle

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
I love all dial soaps for body and hands. This one has an amazing and great scent. It lathers up great and I feel clean when done!
Vyktoria S.
Christopher , IL
I love the smell of Dial Silk & Magnolia body wash! I do wish that the smell lasted longer! The price is great for this product.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Liquid soap is my favorite type of soap the bar just seems to leave a thick film behind. They come in different wonderful scents
Larisa C.
My fiancé bought this when he was couponing and I love it so much! The smell is wonderful and it leaves my body soft and silky!
Tara P.
This soap leaves my skin feeling so nourished and soft. It smells amazing and its the prettiest soap I've every bought haha!
Charisma V.
Mesa, AZ
Smellls soooo good and makes make skin fery smooth and soft when i get out the shower and the fragrance last for a long time
Asia B.
I have this in my bathroom right now and it's all most gone lol I smell ddhedo good I just love it and I use it 2 times a day
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
I love my dial body wash smells very good doesn't make my skin feel dry like other ones I've tried and it's also affordable
Bethany H.
Nice clean, sweet, and fresh smell. I can smell it on my skin all day.  Cute feminine packaging. Gentle, Kids love it too.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This isn't a bad option when on a budget. It smells pretty and works very well. The formula is great and leathers nicely.