BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Erin T.
Erin T.
This smells great and really makes my skin feel smoother. The smell lasts a while so when i go to sleep i go to sleep smelling good.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
This isn't a bad option when on a budget. It smells pretty and works very well. The formula is great and leathers nicely.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Liquid soap is my favorite type of soap the bar just seems to leave a thick film behind. They come in different wonderful scents
Vyktoria S.
Vyktoria S.
Christopher , IL
I love the smell of Dial Silk & Magnolia body wash! I do wish that the smell lasted longer! The price is great for this product.
Larisa C.
Larisa C.
My fiancé bought this when he was couponing and I love it so much! The smell is wonderful and it leaves my body soft and silky!
Maura B.
Maura B.
Good scent but find that is not as moisturizing as others out there wish it had more oils in it to help moisturize
Miyaa D.
Miyaa D.
Lovely fragrance with this and feels wonderful on the skin. Very silky and smooth, I personally would buy again.
latoya r.
latoya r.
Macon
Number #1 buyer got this for a gift for my birthday but it from Walmart last week . I love the smell it costed me $2.99
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Gallatin
Smells delightful and leaves my skin nice and clean as well as soft. This is definitely one of my favorites
Kaldijat A.
Kaldijat A.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely one of my favorite soaps!!! So soft and silky!!! I recommend this!! A must try! Yay! Do it! Woo