BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I went to this to begin with because of the smell. When I tried it for the first time I actually fell in love with it
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Robinson, il
smells great. keeps me feeling smooth and clean and the smell stays well for me. i also got this on sale for 2$ and they always have coupons out
Jazzy S.
Jazzy S.
This is a really great brand of body wash and also has a great scent that last a pretty long time . So i recommend using this soap .
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
There is nothing very good or bad about this body wash.  For how inexpensive it is I still love and will repurchase it.  There is just nothing super special about it.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Awesome product, smells amazing and the packaging is nice too. They sell it at most stores so easy to get and the price isn't bad either!
Charisma V.
Charisma V.
Mesa, AZ
Smellls soooo good and makes make skin fery smooth and soft when i get out the shower and the fragrance last for a long time
Tara P.
Tara P.
Orlando
This soap leaves my skin feeling so nourished and soft. It smells amazing and its the prettiest soap I've every bought haha!
Leila A.
Leila A.
THIS. SMELLS. SO. GOOD. Glad I got that out of the way! It leaves my body feeling soft and fresh. I try to get this as often as I can.
Omii V.
Omii V.
New Bedford
I love my dial body wash smells very good doesn't make my skin feel dry like other ones I've tried and it's also affordable
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Nice clean, sweet, and fresh smell. I can smell it on my skin all day.  Cute feminine packaging. Gentle, Kids love it too.