BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
I always say there is something to be said about a brand that has been around for decades. Dial exceeds those expectations with a number of different products they carry. This body wash is probably one of my favorite scents I've smelled from them. Nice lather, fresh feeling, moisturizing, and the scent will lightly linger for hours. And fantastic low price.
Kirsten K.
Steilacoom, WA
I don't usually buy Dial body washes. They aren't the product I see on the shelf first...but this one caught my eye. Silk & Magnolia. I love the scent. Not an overpowering floral scent, just right. It's silky going on and lasts for hours. I would recommend this and plan on purchasing it again.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I have tried many a body washes but I have to say I love this one. It smells so pretty and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I picked mine up at Dollar General for under 3 bucks and it is worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing and will absolutely recommend this product to many.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Smells good doesn't leave my skin dry it isn gentle however it isn't the most moisturizing. I LOVE the smell it actually sticks to your body so you smell like you have perfume in after you get out. I recommend this body wash just add a shower lotion to your routine if your looking for that moisturizing shower
Mikaela S.
There is nothing very good or bad about this body wash.  For how inexpensive it is I still love and will repurchase it.  There is just nothing super special about it.
Kaitlin M.
Mayfield, KY
Want a wonderful body wash that makes you not only smell great but cleans just as well! Look no further this Silk & Magnolia Dial body wash is wonderful! I have at least 2 bottles on hand at all times! Use it while I shower at least twice a day!
Walkiria M.
This is the body wash that Im using right now. I have a dry skin, and its important to me to use a body wash that not colaborate to get my skin more dry. It smells so good and the odor lasts, its not so heavy too, i would recommend this body wash to those ones that likes the softs odors.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
I bought this type at Walmart some months back. It's a really great product. Yes it's a good value. Not pricey at all. No cons. Pros makes his skin feel smooth and silky. Yes it' long lasting. I would recommend this product. Yes i would buy it again.
Erika M.
Dial os like one of the best cheaper body wash options out there in my opinion when I feel like Im spending too much dial is my next option when im on a budget.
Alexa C.
Ocala, FL
I love the smell of this body wash. It's so silky and leaves your skin feeling the same way. And the smell doesn't just wash off, it stays on after drying off.