BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Annette E.
Inez
I like Dial Silk & Magnolia Restoring Body Wash. This product is long lasting and makes your skin feel soft and smells very good and fresh and this product is very gentle on your skin. I would recommend this product and I would buy this product again.
Traci D.
Dublin, VA
I love the scent. It seems to always leave your skin smelling fresh and clean. It is a wonderful value. It isn't an outrageous amount. I would buy this product again and again. Dial has amazing products.
Andrea D.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product cleans is my skin and leaves it soft and smooth and also smelling great. The product is very affordable and can be found at any of the department stores like Walmart Target or Etc
Just bought #dial #silkmagnolia #bodywash. It smells good. Dial® Silk & Magnolia Restoring Body Wash 16 fl. oz. Bottle #Dial® #SilkAndMagnolia #Restoring #BodyWash
Mariah R.
I actually use this product on a client of mine. This smells so good and it's long lasting. I decided to try it for myself and I feel so clean after this product.
Kayla
My absolute favorite body wash! It has an amazing smell & is much gentler on my skin than other soaps. I usually have a hard time finding a body wash that will not dry out my skin. This soap, however, always leaves my skin silky & soft!
Regina L.
Orange, TX
Love the scent of this one , smelled in the store and was hooked , doesn't help i love the smell of Magnolia's Great value for the price
Mikaela S.
There is nothing very good or bad about this body wash.  For how inexpensive it is I still love and will repurchase it.  There is just nothing super special about it.
Erika M.
Dial os like one of the best cheaper body wash options out there in my opinion when I feel like Im spending too much dial is my next option when im on a budget.
Alexa C.
Ocala, FL
I love the smell of this body wash. It's so silky and leaves your skin feeling the same way. And the smell doesn't just wash off, it stays on after drying off.