BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dustin H.
Dustin H.
This restoring body wash leaves my skin smelling clean and looking fresh! It leaves it feeling soft and hydrated! I have used better but for someone on a budget I would recommend this!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Dial os like one of the best cheaper body wash options out there in my opinion when I feel like Im spending too much dial is my next option when im on a budget.
Kayla
Kayla
My absolute favorite body wash! It has an amazing smell & is much gentler on my skin than other soaps. I usually have a hard time finding a body wash that will not dry out my skin. This soap, however, always leaves my skin silky & soft!
logan w.
logan w.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell! It is one of my favorite scents. The lather is really great and rinses clean. I only wish it was a little more moisturizing. Good product
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
I actually use this product on a client of mine. This smells so good and it's long lasting. I decided to try it for myself and I feel so clean after this product.
Yudelca P.
Yudelca P.
greenacres
Oh my god I love this product.. the aroma, the smooth in my skin.. is really good, I try different types and all the time I falling in love with them
Wymeaka J.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Gorgeous smell which lasts all day. Quite oily and greasy. Overall good for the price and I have brought and used it more than once. Would recommend
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Ocala , FL
I love the smell of this body wash. It's so silky and leaves your skin feeling the same way. And the smell doesn't just wash off, it stays on after drying off.
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
This product smells great however I feel like it leaves a residue on my skin that I cannot wash away. Not a huge fan and haven't repurchased.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Gallipolis , OH
I use this body wash over and over. It has a pleasant, light scent and it leaves my skin soft. It is cleansing but does not strip my skin.