BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Super affordable and has an amazing scent/color range. Moisturizers my skin white getting me nice and clean! I almost always reach for Dial because it is very affordable and has quality products!! Definitely will continue to buy
Vexa V.
Tampa, FL
This body wash lasts long and is inexpensive. It smells nice but the scent doesn't last ! I would buy it again it does the job for a low cost and doesn't irritate the skin . I would recommend it
Jenifer B.
San Jose, CA
Purchased this product because of the price. I wanted to try a body wash instead of bar soaps and I was pleasantly surprise how it felt silky on my skin and smelled so nicely. I would definitely recommend this.
Annette E.
Inez
I like Dial Silk & Magnolia Restoring Body Wash. This product is long lasting and makes your skin feel soft and smells very good and fresh and this product is very gentle on your skin. I would recommend this product and I would buy this product again.
Dustin H.
This restoring body wash leaves my skin smelling clean and looking fresh! It leaves it feeling soft and hydrated! I have used better but for someone on a budget I would recommend this!
Traci D.
Dublin, VA
I love the scent. It seems to always leave your skin smelling fresh and clean. It is a wonderful value. It isn't an outrageous amount. I would buy this product again and again. Dial has amazing products.
Andrea D.
Corpus Christi, TX
This product cleans is my skin and leaves it soft and smooth and also smelling great. The product is very affordable and can be found at any of the department stores like Walmart Target or Etc
Just bought #dial #silkmagnolia #bodywash. It smells good. Dial® Silk & Magnolia Restoring Body Wash 16 fl. oz. Bottle #Dial® #SilkAndMagnolia #Restoring #BodyWash
Mariah R.
I actually use this product on a client of mine. This smells so good and it's long lasting. I decided to try it for myself and I feel so clean after this product.
Kayla
My absolute favorite body wash! It has an amazing smell & is much gentler on my skin than other soaps. I usually have a hard time finding a body wash that will not dry out my skin. This soap, however, always leaves my skin silky & soft!