BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Amazing! I love using this body wash. My favorite flower is a magnolia so I had high expectations for the scent when I purchased it. I was not let down! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe it!
Melina G.
SMELLS AMAZING FEELS GREAT AND IT'S NOT VERY EXPENSIVE I REALLY LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS AND HOW SOFT MY BODY FEELS EVEN AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS OF TAKING A SHOWER MUSY TRY LADIES
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I accidentally bought this body wash! When my toddler threw it in my cart and I fell in love with this! It smells amazing! And it is super cheap! Great product! It does not moisturize your skin but it's great for getting your body clean.
Courtney M.
Meridian , MS
I am currently using this body wash, mainly because my 5 year old daughter wanted it, but after using I can't complain! I usually use fresh scents, non floral scents, but I am in love with this one and will be buying again.
Cj K.
Tallahassee, Florida
I really like the new Dial Body Washes and new scents. This particular on is very nice and goes on so smooth, lathers up well. The scent is pretty nice, magnolia smell a little strong but doesn't last too long. But you can smell the freshness for a long time.
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
This soap!!! Omg! It smells so good, my whole down stairs smells good after I shower! It is so soft and moisturizing as well. Super affordable and comes in the perfect packaging to sit on the side of the bathtub.
Mili H.
Garden Grove, CA
Love this product ,leave my skin clean ,fresh and very soft ,pleasant smell but it doesn't stay with you. Affordable you get a lot for the price you pay, convenient container body wash.I would purchase this product again.
Jordan I.
Bowling Green, KY
This body soap smells wonderful. It's not a harsh, loud smell. It lasts all day and is super soft on your skin. It's not expensive and you can get it almost anywhere. I use it every time I take a shower.
Shareece G.
Woodstock
This product has a long lasting smell to it after you use it. To me this brand product works better then any other shower gel/liquid soap. It also doesn't try out your skin if you have sensitive skin. I 100% recommend this to everyone
Caroline B.
Kerrville, TX
This is a great product that leaves your skin feeling clean and soft! I tried it out a few months ago and absolutely loved it! It's affordable and my new go to for body wash! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new brand!