BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love this body wash! It smells great but it actually does a great job in cleaning my body! I also use it to shave my legs and arm pits and it hasn't irritated my skin at all. I usually buy this body wash when Walgreens have them on sale or when they have the BOGO going on. I always have back up for my body wash if in due case I'm about to run out!
Chelsea W.
I love the delicate scent of this wash. I have sensitive skin and sometimes find body wash dries me out, but this product truly moisturizes. The suds are thick and luxious. I sometimes mix in Epsom salts to make a scrub and it works well and still suds up. I'm able to get a clean rinse. I enjoy there are no micro plastics in this product.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I buy this from my local grocery store which  makes it super convenient, but the reason I buy it is because it keeps my skin clear! It has a beautiful scent, is excellent in value.  Keeps my skin soft, smelling nice, and doesn't contain any ingredients that I'm allergic to.  I absolutely would buy this again (and I have been) over and over.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way this smellssssss ugh it really smells so good. Lathers nicely and helps me to feel so smooth and clean after a shower. It's gentle on skin and it's pretty affordable. I certainly recommend this item
Lauren H.
Love this body wash! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after a hard day. The only con is that the scent doesn't last very long once on. The softness of my skin last but the scents don't. I do keep buying it since I like the price and I do use perfume on most days so the con really doesn't matter.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have been using this body wash fora little over a month and I love it! the smell is amazing and it lathers really well. it leave my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I will continue to buy this body wash when I run out I love it so much.
Walkiria M.
This is the body wash that Im using right now. I have a dry skin, and its important to me to use a body wash that not colaborate to get my skin more dry. It smells so good and the odor lasts, its not so heavy too, i would recommend this body wash to those ones that likes the softs odors.
Michelle M.
This body wash smells so good and keeps my skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. It helps a lot with my dry skin and the scent lasts a long time. I've been buying this for a few months now. I will recommend this to friends and family and will buy again.
Melina G.
SMELLS AMAZING FEELS GREAT AND IT'S NOT VERY EXPENSIVE I REALLY LOVE HOW THIS SMELLS AND HOW SOFT MY BODY FEELS EVEN AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS OF TAKING A SHOWER MUSY TRY LADIES
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I accidentally bought this body wash! When my toddler threw it in my cart and I fell in love with this! It smells amazing! And it is super cheap! Great product! It does not moisturize your skin but it's great for getting your body clean.