BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Love this body wash! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after a hard day. The only con is that the scent doesn't last very long once on. The softness of my skin last but the scents don't. I do keep buying it since I like the price and I do use perfume on most days so the con really doesn't matter.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have been using this body wash fora little over a month and I love it! the smell is amazing and it lathers really well. it leave my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I will continue to buy this body wash when I run out I love it so much.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This body wash smells so good and keeps my skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. It helps a lot with my dry skin and the scent lasts a long time. I've been buying this for a few months now. I will recommend this to friends and family and will buy again.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I accidentally bought this body wash! When my toddler threw it in my cart and I fell in love with this! It smells amazing! And it is super cheap! Great product! It does not moisturize your skin but it's great for getting your body clean.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Meridian , MS
I am currently using this body wash, mainly because my 5 year old daughter wanted it, but after using I can't complain! I usually use fresh scents, non floral scents, but I am in love with this one and will be buying again.
Mili H.
Mili H.
Garden Grove, CA
Love this product ,leave my skin clean ,fresh and very soft ,pleasant smell but it doesn't stay with you. Affordable you get a lot for the price you pay, convenient container body wash.I would purchase this product again.
Cj K.
Cj K.
Tallahassee, Florida
I really like the new Dial Body Washes and new scents. This particular on is very nice and goes on so smooth, lathers up well. The scent is pretty nice, magnolia smell a little strong but doesn't last too long. But you can smell the freshness for a long time.
Iris S.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way this smellssssss ugh it really smells so good. Lathers nicely and helps me to feel so smooth and clean after a shower. It's gentle on skin and it's pretty affordable. I certainly recommend this item
Shareece G.
Shareece G.
Woodstock
This product has a long lasting smell to it after you use it. To me this brand product works better then any other shower gel/liquid soap. It also doesn't try out your skin if you have sensitive skin. I 100% recommend this to everyone
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
College Station , TX
This is a great product that leaves your skin feeling clean and soft! I tried it out a few months ago and absolutely loved it! It's affordable and my new go to for body wash! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a new brand!