BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this soap!!! The smell is just wonderful I love trying out all the different scents dail is the only soap I use to be honest. The smell lasts for awhile on your body. Only need a little bit on your scrubbi or wash cloth..
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
The [product:dial-silk-&-magnolia-restoring-body-wash-16-fl.-oz.-bottle] has a great scent. It made my skin really soft when combining with lotion after I got out of the shower.
Brenda G.
I cannot get over how good this stuff smells! I've bought it three times in a row & I can't get enough! I love that it's a milky pink & almost looks like it shimmers. You don't need a lot of product to work up a good lather & a little goes a long way. I love that I can still smell it when I'm out of the shower & I feel so squeaky clean when I use it. Would highly recommend!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love this body wash! It smells great but it actually does a great job in cleaning my body! I also use it to shave my legs and arm pits and it hasn't irritated my skin at all. I usually buy this body wash when Walgreens have them on sale or when they have the BOGO going on. I always have back up for my body wash if in due case I'm about to run out!
Chelsea W.
I love the delicate scent of this wash. I have sensitive skin and sometimes find body wash dries me out, but this product truly moisturizes. The suds are thick and luxious. I sometimes mix in Epsom salts to make a scrub and it works well and still suds up. I'm able to get a clean rinse. I enjoy there are no micro plastics in this product.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I buy this from my local grocery store which  makes it super convenient, but the reason I buy it is because it keeps my skin clear! It has a beautiful scent, is excellent in value.  Keeps my skin soft, smelling nice, and doesn't contain any ingredients that I'm allergic to.  I absolutely would buy this again (and I have been) over and over.
Lauren H.
Love this body wash! Leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after a hard day. The only con is that the scent doesn't last very long once on. The softness of my skin last but the scents don't. I do keep buying it since I like the price and I do use perfume on most days so the con really doesn't matter.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way this smellssssss ugh it really smells so good. Lathers nicely and helps me to feel so smooth and clean after a shower. It's gentle on skin and it's pretty affordable. I certainly recommend this item
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
I have been using this body wash fora little over a month and I love it! the smell is amazing and it lathers really well. it leave my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. I will continue to buy this body wash when I run out I love it so much.
Michelle M.
This body wash smells so good and keeps my skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. It helps a lot with my dry skin and the scent lasts a long time. I've been buying this for a few months now. I will recommend this to friends and family and will buy again.