BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Smells good doesn't leave my skin dry it isn gentle however it isn't the most moisturizing. I LOVE the smell it actually sticks to your body so you smell like you have perfume in after you get out. I recommend this body wash just add a shower lotion to your routine if your looking for that moisturizing shower
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I have tried many a body washes but I have to say I love this one. It smells so pretty and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I picked mine up at Dollar General for under 3 bucks and it is worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing and will absolutely recommend this product to many.
Kirsten K.
Steilacoom, WA
I don't usually buy Dial body washes. They aren't the product I see on the shelf first...but this one caught my eye. Silk & Magnolia. I love the scent. Not an overpowering floral scent, just right. It's silky going on and lasts for hours. I would recommend this and plan on purchasing it again.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
I bought this type at Walmart some months back. It's a really great product. Yes it's a good value. Not pricey at all. No cons. Pros makes his skin feel smooth and silky. Yes it' long lasting. I would recommend this product. Yes i would buy it again.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
I love all dial soaps for body and hands. This one has an amazing and great scent. It lathers up great and I feel clean when done!
Venessa U.
Birmingham, AL
Dial silk & magnolia restoring body wash is wonderful. It makes my body feel new and refreshed.
Katelin L.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love this soap!!! The smell is just wonderful I love trying out all the different scents dail is the only soap I use to be honest. The smell lasts for awhile on your body. Only need a little bit on your scrubbi or wash cloth..
Sarah S.
Whites Creek, TN
Amazing! I love using this body wash. My favorite flower is a magnolia so I had high expectations for the scent when I purchased it. I was not let down! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. That is the only word I can use to describe it!
Jenifer B.
San Jose, CA
Purchased this product because of the price. I wanted to try a body wash instead of bar soaps and I was pleasantly surprise how it felt silky on my skin and smelled so nicely. I would definitely recommend this.
Brenda G.
I cannot get over how good this stuff smells! I've bought it three times in a row & I can't get enough! I love that it's a milky pink & almost looks like it shimmers. You don't need a lot of product to work up a good lather & a little goes a long way. I love that I can still smell it when I'm out of the shower & I feel so squeaky clean when I use it. Would highly recommend!