BY DIAL

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Evelyn J.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Smells good doesn't leave my skin dry it isn gentle however it isn't the most moisturizing. I LOVE the smell it actually sticks to your body so you smell like you have perfume in after you get out. I recommend this body wash just add a shower lotion to your routine if your looking for that moisturizing shower
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I have tried many a body washes but I have to say I love this one. It smells so pretty and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. I picked mine up at Dollar General for under 3 bucks and it is worth every penny. I will definitely be repurchasing and will absolutely recommend this product to many.
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Steilacoom, WA
I don't usually buy Dial body washes. They aren't the product I see on the shelf first...but this one caught my eye. Silk & Magnolia. I love the scent. Not an overpowering floral scent, just right. It's silky going on and lasts for hours. I would recommend this and plan on purchasing it again.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Radcliff, KY
I bought this type at Walmart some months back. It's a really great product. Yes it's a good value. Not pricey at all. No cons. Pros makes his skin feel smooth and silky. Yes it' long lasting. I would recommend this product. Yes i would buy it again.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
I love all dial soaps for body and hands. This one has an amazing and great scent. It lathers up great and I feel clean when done!
Venessa U.
Venessa U.
Birmingham, AL
Dial silk & magnolia restoring body wash is wonderful. It makes my body feel new and refreshed.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
I cannot get over how good this stuff smells! I've bought it three times in a row & I can't get enough! I love that it's a milky pink & almost looks like it shimmers. You don't need a lot of product to work up a good lather & a little goes a long way. I love that I can still smell it when I'm out of the shower & I feel so squeaky clean when I use it. Would highly recommend!
Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love this body wash! It smells great but it actually does a great job in cleaning my body! I also use it to shave my legs and arm pits and it hasn't irritated my skin at all. I usually buy this body wash when Walgreens have them on sale or when they have the BOGO going on. I always have back up for my body wash if in due case I'm about to run out!
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I love the delicate scent of this wash. I have sensitive skin and sometimes find body wash dries me out, but this product truly moisturizes. The suds are thick and luxious. I sometimes mix in Epsom salts to make a scrub and it works well and still suds up. I'm able to get a clean rinse. I enjoy there are no micro plastics in this product.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
I buy this from my local grocery store which  makes it super convenient, but the reason I buy it is because it keeps my skin clear! It has a beautiful scent, is excellent in value.  Keeps my skin soft, smelling nice, and doesn't contain any ingredients that I'm allergic to.  I absolutely would buy this again (and I have been) over and over.