Dial Silk & Ginger

Let the sparkling scent of ginger renew your senses while the silky, soft formula gentle purifies to leave skin feeling moisturized and revitalized after every wash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial Silk & Ginger!
Kelli C.
Baltimore
This body wash is decent but definitely good for the value. At about three dollars, it gets the job done. For me personally this product is a little drying on my skin. The ginger smell is also extremely strong and at times overwhelming. Other than this, it’s a good product.
Kimberly J.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Target
The smell is a little to strong for me personally. It feels and lathers nice. But I don’t like how strong the ginger scent is.
april K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This scent is amazing. I love the spiciness of ginger and it is great smelling first thing in the morning. It made my skin feel soft. The price tag is good too. I will definitely buy it again.
Zenia M.
Austell, GA
This fragrance combination is very good. You can smell the subtle, soft scent from the silk and the spice , tarty scent from the ginger. This is actually a unisex scent. The lather is really sudsy, but of course not as moisturizing. I would still recommend because of course I feel really clean after using .
Rachel C.
Burnham, PA
This body wash leaves you smelling like a pumkin spice latte. It is the perfect drug store body wash for fall and it has their healthy skin guarantee which I have found does actually mean something...all the dial body washes with it leave my skin feeling so moisturized and soft but so clean. I love to pair this with Garnier Whole Blends Ginger Recovery shampoo and conditioner...those three products together leave you smelling like a pumkin spice latte all day and so perfect for fall. Once I am out of the shower I am in a fall mood all day when I use these.

Looking for your answer?