Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDial
Dial Seasonal Collection Winter Escape with Spiced Red Apple Moisturizing Body Wash

Discover how Dial gives your skin what it needs to feel healthy, smooth and beautiful.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Seasonal Collection Winter Escape with Spiced Red Apple Moisturizing Body Wash!
Katie U.
RIVERSIDE, OH
This is a body wash for the seasons. It moisturizes your skin and adds the yummy scent of spiced apple . Its a wonderful product to use during the winter time when it's easy for our skin to lose its moisture. Its comes in a gkod size bottle and it's easy to squeeze out.
Carletta M.
Roswell, NM
I usually don't stray from my usual brand, but I saw this one and wanted to give it a try. It smells great and it made my hands soft. Overall it is a great product.
Dakota D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I bought this body wash for it's apple cinnamon smell, just in time for the holidays. I thought I would just use it for winter but the smell is great, and enjoyable shower after shower!
Ally S.
The smell is similar to an apple pie sprinkled with cinnamon. Remind me of x-mas! Nice the first few washes but the smell gets old.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill , ON
Dial body washes are very affordable and a great product overall. I go through a lot of body wash and am always looking to try new scents.
Cristina S.
Toronto, ON
Decent soap but isn't really moisturizing for the skin. Smell is really nice though and it is inexpensive as well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...