Dial® 'Round the Clock® Odor Protection Gold Antibacterial Deodorizing Body Wash 21 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tanya G.

BY DIAL

Healthier Skin. Healthier You.® Kills germs and keeps you smelling fresh long after you wash. see more...

Athena A.
Bonita Springs
This Dial is one of my favorites a classic smell that has been around for a long time. It's antibacterial benefits are also what makes it so wonderful. Comparably priced. I will continue to buy in the future and recommend to all.
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Have you ever used a product and instantly feel like its working?! That's what this body wash does for me; it's like I can feel the difference and I know that it's doing it's job. Even when I've been out all day I can smell the fresh scent! Great product
Christi M.
Louisville,KY
Dial Gold body wash is by far my favorite and go to for body cleansing. Not only is it very reasonably priced, but it has a fresh, clean scent. It is not harsh or drying on skin or harsh smelling. I do not like strong fragrance smells, and so far, this is exactly what I have been searching for. Because the scent is just a fresh and clean aroma, it can be used by both genders as well!
Adriana R.
Palmetto , FL
This soap has a very original smell to it. I actually like the scent. It's doesn't leave skin dry. It is very long lasting for me. I use it up to 3 times a week. I would recommend this product .
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
Been using this body wash for a while now, I just love the smell and the refreshingly feeling that I have after from having a shower.
Tanya G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Love this body wash. Smells great. Leaves my skin feeling clean. Price is great and can find any about any store in my area.
Stephanie M.
This is a great smelling body wash! It definitely leaves you feeling fresh and clean! Will always go back to this product.
Kristina M.
Dial body wash is not one of my favorite products, It leaves me feeling dry and i become itchy from that dryness.