BY DIAL

Always maintain a fresh scent no matter what sport you participate in with this aerosol spray by right guard. It works so well it will last long after your workout. see more...

Erin K.
Good. Use for guys and gals. Sweat too much in the summer time for it to be too effective. Winter time is great
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
Theres nothing mindblowing about this product. I used it as a teenager because my thrifty mother bought like 20 on a crazy good sale and refused to buy me other deodorant until I used up the stash of this. It had a scent that wasn't too offensive and didn't scream MAN DEODORANT. It kept be dry and odor free I guess. Ill never use it as an adult woman but I think its descent for teenage boys, men or whoever. Just don't let your mom buy 20..
Casey D.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend uses this stuff, I love it! He's always smelling fresh and I love the scent of it. Not too strong but strong enough.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
This deodorant smells nice and the fragrance is evident for most of the day. The can size is also good for the price you pay.
Chantal C.
Wichita, KS
I give Right Guard 5 stars because it is the ONLY deodorant that I'm not allergic to. I also like the fresh acent.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I love the price of this and the subtle scent. It is perfect for my 10 year old!
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
A mi nobio le encanta y a mi me gusta como le deja y y huele muy bueno lo recomiendo
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
My boyfriend tried this once because it was cheap and never again is he allowed to wear this around me. It smells awful and is really overpowering chemical smell.