Dial® Pura Fruta™ Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Body Wash uploaded by Emily D.

BY DIAL

Dial® Moisture Balance™. Moisturizing, clean rinsing, rich lather. An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration. see more...

Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell, it's super fruity and perfect for spring and summertime. I'm also a fan of how much it suds up. I know that's probably weird but I've used some body washes that just don't make suds and then I feel like they're not actually working. But I like this one a lot.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Rosedale , NY
My mother in law uses this body wash! She loves it. Every time she gets out of the shower, I can smell her from the door! It has a beautiful fragrance. I might purchase for me. I love fruity smelling body washes.
Emily D.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
This body wash smells so amazing. Very scented and makes you feel like you're on a tropic getaway. Leaves skin feeling smooth and fresh
Berenice S.
Berenice S.
Rusk, TX
Very cheap but it smells great and works like any other body wash. If on a budget this is a great product and inexpensive.
I have not tried this one yet. However, I am sure it smells amazing! All of the dial products are awesome
Cherry S.
Cherry S.
Hated the scent of this one. Was not refreshing at all. Ok for the price thougg
Jill D.
Jill D.
Independence, MO
Smells great and works well. It can be a little drying in the winter, unfortunately. Great, cheap price and the value meets the great price. I have pretty sensitive skin and I've never had issues. Would buy again.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Great product. Foams nicely, smells great and doesn't leave my skin dry. Just as good as the more expensive brands at a fraction of the price.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
truro heights, NS
Good price and my daughter loves the smell of watermelon , works good for the price just put a little bit on a puff