Dial® Pura Fruta Refreshing  Guava & Watermelon Body Wash uploaded by Emily D.Dial® Pura Fruta Refreshing  Guava & Watermelon Body Wash uploaded by Diana B.Dial® Pura Fruta Refreshing  Guava & Watermelon Body Wash uploaded by Diana B.
Dial® Pura Fruta Refreshing  Guava & Watermelon Body Wash

Dial® Pura Fruta Refreshing Guava & Watermelon Body Wash

BY DIAL

Description:

Sun Ripened Freshness Moisture Balance™ Indulges Your Skin Helps Leave Skin Smooth & Radiant A Luscious World of Tropical Fruits Moisturizing | Clean Rinsing | Rich Lather An advanced moisture-attracting formula to promote lasting, lightweight hydration. Dial® Healthier Skin. Healthier You.® Dial® Pura Fruta™ Body Wash with Guava & Watermelon takes you into a luscious world of sun ripened tropical fruits. The refreshing formula indulges your skin to help leave it smooth and radiant.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-8, Glycerin, Fragrance, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Juice, Psidium Guajava Fruit Juice, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Juice, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Red 40, Red 33, Yellow 6

• Does this make your skin feel refreshed?1 Answers
  • Yum! This looks so good! Does it leave your skin feeling ...1 Answers
  • Does it smell after you wash it off ?2 Answers
Dial® Pura Fruta Refreshing  Guava & Watermelon Body Wash
Dial® Pura Fruta Refreshing Guava & Watermelon Body Wash
yanna D.
My boyfriend bought this soap for me and before then i had never tried it so i was a little iffy about it, but i turned out really liking it. It smelled really good and soaped up very well so it definitely lasted a long time. Loved that it left me feeling fresh and clean without drying out my skin. I would recommend this brand and am considering buying it to try again
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use dial because it helps with my Folliculitis. This product smells so good! It lathers amazingly. Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed and smelling great. I highly recommend this product and scent!
regina a.
lexington
Scent is great. Feels good on the skin. Packaging is easy grip, good size. Will repurchase and recommend to others. Skin feels moisturized and hydrated after use.
Cherish T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell was amazing. The product is budget friendly and it cleans your body like an expensive brand of body soap would. The product itself did leave my skin on the dry side but with my skin type that usually happens with brands I don’t normally use
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
If your gonna get dial body soap don’t get the bae soap. It feels like it’s still on your body after washed, there no point in buying a soap that don’t come off.
Hayley S.
Buckeye, AZ
I just bought this body wash and omg does it smell good ! And it is long lasting some pros would be smells good , good selection of sents to choose from and the bottle is big so it last a long time and I would love to buy it again
Scarlet C.
Inglewood
I love this product, the packaging is amazing. The price is perfect for its quality. The smell you get is wonderful I can’t get over it. I use it everyday when I buy it. I recommend getting this body wash over any other.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like dial body wash because it smells good and I like that it is an antibacterial soap. I use it a couple of times a week but I do rotate it with my dove body wash because the dial does not leave my skin soft. I would always purchase dial because I think it serves its purpose but I would love it if it left your skin softer.
Tasha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Best body wash ever!! You gotta have this in your bathroom now! Super great price and you get a lot for the money. It is gentle on the skin and smells like heaven on a rainy day. Everyday use is a must with this Wonderful smelling dial pura Fruta Body wash.
Evelin V.
Dallas
I like this it work very good for me.its very adorable and easy to work with.I do recommend it for others. The packeging is easy and cute . easy to use and not that expensive I like it and I did give this as a present and the person really liked it . awesome.
Makenna h.
Strongsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it smell after you wash it off ?
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yum! This looks so good! Does it leave your skin feeling dry though?
Lauren D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this make your skin feel refreshed?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm all about fragrances and smells, but would you say this product leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth?