Dial® Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap uploaded by Elly R.Dial® Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap uploaded by Layla M.Dial® Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap uploaded by Megan W.

BY DIAL

Description:

Indulge in sun-ripened tropical fruits for smooth and radiant skin! Dial® Pura Fruta™ soap with Guava & Watermelon takes you into a luscious world of sun-ripened tropical fruits. The refreshing formula indulges your skin to leave it smooth and radiant.

Ingredients: Soap (Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Palm Acid, Tallow Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, PEG-8 Fragrance, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Juice, Psidium Guajava Fruit Juice, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Juice, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33.*Contains one or more of these ingredients.

Elizabeth F.
columbus
I purchased this from Gabe’s and was far from disappointed. The smell of this is so intoxicating and it lasts forever on my skin. I love how when I use it with a hot shower it always makes the room smell like it too. I don’t use it on my face just because I am worried that the amazing scent will break out my face, but using it on my body feels great. I feel like I got a deep clean and I’m left without a sticky residue or like soap scum feeling. I will definitely repurchase as soon as i finish up with the packages I have.
Elly R.
I use always buy this product. I bought all kind of smell of this brand. Now I was wondering why I was always having dry skin that is got so bad that my elbow was hurting. How I relies it was the sapo cause I changed it up to a different brand and once I used it again, then again my skin was bad. That what that soap do to me all the time but may am allergic to it.
Nya T.
Henrico, VA
My favorite scent of dove soap. It leaves you with a faintly sweet clean smell that leaves you feeling refreshed. It’s gentle on the skin and didn’t cause a breakout or leave me feeling dry. Not too pricey for a six pack. Very moisturizing and for any age or gender.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite good cheap soaps i use this everyday in the shower with a wash rag the scent is delicious and i feel so clean like squeaky clean i cannot use body wash unless i use this soap first.
Lissette W.
Syracuse
Love love this scent I’ve actually had a hard time finding other soaps that smell like watermelon but this is super cost effective my dollar store actually sells this so I can’t get enough of it
Beauty P.
This product served its purpose well, it smelled nice and worked well, but it left me feeling like I had a residue left on my skin it was affordable, but I probably wouldn’t buy it again, and would not recommend it.
Desiree P.
Detroit, MI
Pretty good smell. Don’t use perfumed body wash on any private part or on your face. It’ll lower your PH balance. But it does a great good cleaning and leaves you smelling lovely.
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
Not my favorite. It’s okay. The price point is lower than dove so I’ve tried it. It broke me out. It broke my son out. We have allergies so I know some things are hit and miss and this was a miss for my family.
Whitney R.
I love this dial soap because it smells better than the other dials and doesnt dry out my skin. I use to only be able to use dial as a kid and this was always my choice.
ℳ a.
Bronx, NY
This soap brand is good because this soap gives me a rich sense of freshness I love to bathe with this soap because the smell is so good that they do not give me to get out of the bathroom. Believe me

Target