Dial® Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap uploaded by Elly R.Dial® Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap uploaded by Layla M.Dial® Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap uploaded by Megan W.

BY DIAL #64 in Bar Soap

Description:

Indulge in sun-ripened tropical fruits for smooth and radiant skin! Dial® Pura Fruta™ soap with Guava & Watermelon takes you into a luscious world of sun-ripened tropical fruits. The refreshing formula indulges your skin to leave it smooth and radiant.

Ingredients: Soap (Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Palm Acid, Tallow Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, PEG-8 Fragrance, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Juice, Psidium Guajava Fruit Juice, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Juice, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Red 4, Red 33.*Contains one or more of these ingredients.

Buy on Target
Elizabeth F.
columbus
I purchased this from Gabe’s and was far from disappointed. The smell of this is so intoxicating and it lasts forever on my skin. I love how when I use it with a hot shower it always makes the room smell like it too. I don’t use it on my face just because I am worried that the amazing scent will break out my face, but using it on my body feels great. I feel like I got a deep clean and I’m left without a sticky residue or like soap scum feeling. I will definitely repurchase as soon as i finish up with the packages I have.
Elly R.
I use always buy this product. I bought all kind of smell of this brand. Now I was wondering why I was always having dry skin that is got so bad that my elbow was hurting. How I relies it was the sapo cause I changed it up to a different brand and once I used it again, then again my skin was bad. That what that soap do to me all the time but may am allergic to it.
Nya T.
Henrico, VA
My favorite scent of dove soap. It leaves you with a faintly sweet clean smell that leaves you feeling refreshed. It’s gentle on the skin and didn’t cause a breakout or leave me feeling dry. Not too pricey for a six pack. Very moisturizing and for any age or gender.
~NYC~ A.
New York
First of all this soap smells amazing!! it is moisturizing and gentle for all skin type.  Latters smoothly on the skin. and never dissappoints!!! I always fell refreshed after a shower. it is affordable and I recommend it to everyone who likes great smelling soaps.
🤩 A.
Omgggg it smells so good . This soap is all I need . I don’t need to spray perfume or anything Only this and I’m good . Of course I still need deodorant but other than that . This is very cheap and I recommend this for soft sensitive skin . I love this soap
Dani F.
Beaumont
I have been using dial soap exclusively for years now. It is the only over the counter brand that completely got rid of my body acne. It leaves my skin soft and clean without stopping away all of the healthy oils.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite good cheap soaps i use this everyday in the shower with a wash rag the scent is delicious and i feel so clean like squeaky clean i cannot use body wash unless i use this soap first.
Kashifa Q.
This soap is good. But I think it's only good to use for your hands. Not for the body. I feel like when I use it on my body it leaves my skin with this wierd texture that I don't like. It's not soft. I do really like the smell of it though and the price for it is really good. It's good for people on a budget. I do recommend this soap but only for washing your hands and not for the body
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
Not my favorite. It’s okay. The price point is lower than dove so I’ve tried it. It broke me out. It broke my son out. We have allergies so I know some things are hit and miss and this was a miss for my family.
ℳ a.
Bronx, NY
This soap brand is good because this soap gives me a rich sense of freshness I love to bathe with this soap because the smell is so good that they do not give me to get out of the bathroom. Believe me