Dial Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap, 4 oz, 6 count uploaded by Layla M.

BY DIAL

Dial Pura Fruta Guava & Watermelon Refreshing Glycerin Bar Soap: Indulge in sun-ripened tropical fruits for smooth and radiant skin Sun-ripened freshness Refreshes This glycerin soap comes in a convenient 6-count package Suitable addition to your daily shower routine Features scents of guava and watermelon see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily C.
Before my skin became to sensitive this was what I always used .. I love the smell and the way it made me feel clean .. wished it came in a liquid body wash form
Anthoninise S.
Memphis, TN
This soap smells amazing and it's really safe for your area below... Plus it makes your skin so soft and silky. Dial AntiOxidant Glycerin Soap Bars - 8 CT
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
I love this soap because it not only suds up and cleans well, it's also antibacterial. The bonus is the scents they come in, you smell so good all day! This soap gets rid of bacteria causing odor and leaves behind a beautiful scent.
Breanna O.
Santa Clara, CA
Love this scent!! Smells so good and it's a great price for a single soap!! I found this at Walmart but I'm pretty sure they sell at other stores as well it has a really good smell and I'm going to buy this again !
Dannia E.
Baltimore, MD
Smells soo good. It's not too drying and lasted longer than I expected so it must be more concentrated. Overall a great soap
Brittany P.
Smells delicious, and creates good suds. The only reason I don't give a 5 is because it left a residue on my skin.
Ronnie P.
Smells fantastic! Foams up great! Leaves my hands moist and doesn’t dry them out. Perfect for my guest bathroom!
ܟܠܘܕܝܐ ܙ.
Smells amazing! I love this soap for everyday use. I do use this soap to was my face and it works well
Katie B.
Colorado Springs
It smells good and makes me feel clean. It sells for a reasonable cost and lasts me a long time.
Georgina R.
Scranton, PA
It’s So Refreshing And Smells So Good I Tend To Buy The Big Packs Of Them In My Local Sams Club