Dial Professional® Soft Scrub® uploaded by Jennifer M.Dial Professional® Soft Scrub® uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY DIAL

DialProfessionalProducts***

Laura H.
Best cleaning product! It is my go-to! I use this on everything! Having a two year old, things get caked on that you didn't realize! I use this on my counters, sink, tub, microwave...everywhere! I have used Bar Keepers Friend, but I feel that this is more effective!
Marlen O.
Glendale, AZ
Soft scrub
I love housing this cleaning product. It leaves my bath tub really clean and it smells great too. Specially if you usrle the lemon one.. I use it to clean my kitchen too..
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
Soft Scrub gets the job done! I had a stain in my bathtub that was a thorn in my side. The stain was just from my bathtub being worn and I never thought I was going to get rid of it. This product left my old tub looking brand new! Will be using this product again.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
Pretty decent cleaning product for the kitchen and the bathroom. Pretty inexpensive to buy at Walmart. Overall it is effective, it just requires a lot of elbow grease. Sure I would recommend it to others.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
So I've never heard of soft scrub until I recently got a part time job cleaning offices at night. The company I work for only cleans with soft scrub for their toilets and sinks. After using it now I still don't care for the product so I feel like I wasn't missing out on much for never hearing about it. Personally in my own home I use the blue toilet bowl liquid cleaner. And for my sinks I use either Clorox or Lysol with bleach I just feel like they work much better and smell cleaner!
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
I use this in my kitchen and my bathroom, without it my cleaning routine wouldn't feel complete. It truly gives the room a completely clean feel and leaves it smelling clean. When I buy it at the grocery store I always buy two to keep an extra one on hand.
Yashira C.
Springfield, MA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product, its perfect for using to clean your bathroom, in my house we clean the bathroom once every month or twice every 2 months, and I mainly love this product because how white it leaves my toilet bowl, after a month the toilet starts to have stains that look reddish/yellowish, so what I do is I put some of this cleanser on a washcloth and scrub it onto the toilet bowl and then when I'm done I just simply flush the toilet and then TADAAAA its WHITE like brand new like if I seriously bought a new toilet.
Jennifer M.
I use MANY different @Dial products at home & they ALL work great! However, I only have experience using one #DialProfessional product. I use Soft Scrub at home & Soft Scrub Commercial Use when I work with a friend cleaning offices & a few homes. Soft scrub gets things sparkly clean & smelling great! You also get the satisfaction of knowing you are, not only cleaning, but also disinfecting! @Influenster #contest
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I use many different dial professional products in/around my home. Soft scuba has been my cleanser for most of my adult life. It always does a phenomenal job at whatever I use it on from my sinks to my garage floor. There's no harsh abrasives so it doesn't scratch any type of surface and the bleach does great at killing germs and bacteria. I'd be lost without my soft scrub!
Angie D.
Arlington, TX
Soft Scrub Commercial is a wonderful product. I worked for a vet for many years and we used this. We always purchased the Soft Scrub with Bleach and used it to clean the groom tubs and sinks all around the clinic. We also used it to clean the bathrooms and counter tops. Top-notch product to clean, kill germs and leave a clean smell.