Dial® Professional Individually Wrapped Basics Bar Soap

BY DIAL

Features- Mild, gentle cleansing soap made of naturally derived ingredients-- Hypoallergenic formula is dermatologist tested and does not contain any harsh chemicals, heavy perfumes or other additives which can irritate the skin-- Ideal for use in...

Dial® Professional Individually Wrapped Basics Bar Soap
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the individually wrapped basic soap bars because it’s very convenient. I travel a lot so it’s really an effective method and very much convenient! Dial is one the most affordable soap there is!
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Jamie M.
Dallas, TX
My favorite part about hotels is the free soap! This one however, leaves your skin feeling super dry and almost sticky after. The smell is great and does help clean but I feel gross after. Wouldn't recommend and would rather use liquid after using this
Fal L.
This bar leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. It's inexpensive and dial is a great brand! Definitely something to try
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but it wasn't that even though I wasn't there to be with another person that
Maria W.
I have never tried this and I'm kinda forced to review it because there wasn't many options but dial is a good brand so I'd imagine this is good and smells good and stuff so hopefully this does smell good
alison a.
Me deja el cuerpo radiante muy hidratada con un toque que no me deja grasoso es muy especial para el cuerpo y principal que me protege del sol
kelsie g.
South Shields, South Shields
I got this because I have uneven skin tone and it's worked brilliant I use to have red cheeks a lot and they have gone completely
Marym G.
Wow it is very beautiful, the best to get one of them, it feels very happy I love her very very and very beautiful color and