Dial Professional Basics

Hypoallergenic foaming soap is mild and gentle on the skin- Dermatologist-tested formula rinses clean and is excellent for frequent handwashing- Perfect for any commercial setting- Soap Type: Foam; Application: Hand; Capacity (Volume): 1250 mL; Scent: Fresh- SKU: AZERTY18500

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial Professional Basics!
brittney D.
Dial Professional Basics uploaded by brittney D.
This soap actually kind of sucks. I don't feel like it cleans my hands as well as it could and it really drys my hands out.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I heard that this product is great and would love to try it, but cannot find it in stores near me. Hopefully they'll turn up?
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
My company uses all of these products and I love them all. I personally love Dial. The scents of some of their hand soaps are amazing and leave me wanting to wash my hands even more for the amazing scent. I don't use any other brand
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,295 reviews
Dial professional basic soap products are great.they are all hypoallergenic,which is great for my family.not super expensive.
Rhonda H.
Rockford, MI
This soap is nice and I like how gentle it is on my hands. I like the smell and how my skin feels nourished after. I personally just use the soap and have found other products to work well for the other things listed, but I do really recommend trying the soap for at home or at work!
Chelsey D.
California, PA
The products are nice, but if I'm going to use a "professional" product this wouldn't be my choice.

Looking for your answer?