Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDial
Power Berries Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash

Dial Power Berries Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash

Messy moments don't have to mean drying moments with Dial® Soothing Care Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap. Pamper your skin with pH-balanced Soothing Care.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial Power Berries Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash!
Deborrah B.
This smells so good! It last on my hands for at least 30 mins afterwards. My hands feel so clean and refreshed and anything with dial has my trust for killing bacteria.
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
Dial Power Berries Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash uploaded by Melissa F.
I am glad I always have Dial hand soap on hand at all times. I've always chosen Dial on all soaps. But with all the illnesses this is one of many items most of of must have to feel as if were doing all we can to fight off germs and keep them from spreading. I highly recommended the smell is great, price is great and soft on hands also.
Marisol S.
Modesto, CA
Love the smell! I always prefer foam hand soaps. Leaves my hands feeling soft and super clean, and smelling good!

Looking for your answer?