Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapDial
Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Dial® Pomegranate Tangerine Moisturizing Liquid Hand Soap is mild enough for frequent use, and it kills 99.99% of germs found in the household.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
nothing better for hand washing than the Dial hydrates, antibacterial leaves a rich smell on your hands and has variety to choose from. My favorite is the tangerine pomegranate. and the best you can find in any store.
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Soap works excellent in my bathroom. The only thing I can say that might not be good about it is that it can dry out your hands and make them peel if you use it a lot. You can combat this by using a moisturizer after you wash your hands. I like this product, and I would recommend this to friends and family. I will and do repurchase this item.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,374 reviews
Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is one of my favorite scents from the Dial line. It smells very tropical and you definitely get a strong, juicy scent of pomegranate and then a burst of tangerine, which is less but still there. Very tropical. I also love the color. It's very pretty if you're filling your own bottle. It usually fills a standard size bottle but in this picture I only had a half bottle. Overall, I would reccommend.
ella A.
Midlothian
Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by ella A.
Purchased at: Walmart
i am personally a fan of dial hand soaps! they are very cheap in price, and smell amazing! this soap leaves your hands feeling nice and clean!
Kimberlee Y.
Nephi, UT
Smelt amazing! It made my hands feel really clean, but not dry. Which was a good thing for me.. It also worked for my boyfriend he liked this one a lot as well. It does not have an over baring smell, and it also lasts a bit longer than other products have me in the past! Definitely try this product.
Cora J.
Schenectady
Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Cora J.
I really like this product! It is perfect for everything going around! It smells wonderful! I don’t really think there are many problems with this product! It’s very affordable and I highly recommend!
Jessica D.
Taneytown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We love this hand soap in my house! It smells fantastic and gets your hands squeaky clean!
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best hand soap around it smells really good and is antibacterial which is very important to me. I would not improve anything about this product. Very affordable not more than $2 a bottle!
Dana J.
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Dana J.
I love this scent! Got it for free from a grocery store and I will definitely return for more of this scent!
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dial Pomegranate Tangerine Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Haley W.
I love keeping antibacterial soap on hand. We recently found this at our neighborhood grocery store on sale for only eighty nine cents! So we grabbed a couple of bottles. It has a nice fruity scent, and it doesn’t dry your hands out like some hand soaps tend to. We keep some in our bathrooms.

Looking for your answer?