Dial® Omega Moisture Sea Berries Glycerin Soap

Description:

The perfect balance of feeling clean and nourished. Dial® Omega Moisture bar soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin's defense system. The glycerin formula contains Sea Berry extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin.Dial Omega Moisture bar soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin?s defense system. The glycerin formula contains Sea Berry extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Soap (Sodium Tallowate; Sodium Cocoate; Sodium Palm Kernelate; Sodium Palmate) ; Water; Glycerin; Coconut Acid; Palm Acid; Tallow Acid; Palm Kernel Acid; Fragrance; PEG-8; Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice; Sodium Chloride; Pentasodium Pentetate; Tetrasodium Etidronate; Orange 4; Red 40

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Omega Moisture Sea Berries Glycerin Soap!
How would you rate this product?
West Hazleton
This is the only soap I use on my body. I love both texture and smell. It leaves my skin feeling clean without any harsh fragrance or over drying. Also, because it is gentle, it doesn’t make me breakout like other soaps have. Moreover, this is a product is affordable and can be used by everyone in my household.
I'm a fan of dry soaps! It dries you out, but I love that. It makes me feel like I have a fresh start every day. I know some people may not like that feeling. But I don't mind. Plus it's a safe brand to go with. Tattoo artist recommend it with new tattoos. (Not this one, but dial soap)
Santa Maria, CA
Smells good. Moisturizing , efficient and good product. Only cons are dropping the soap. Which is more my issue than the product. I would leave the soap as it is and the price is right as well. Worth it. I def do recoy this product and most of the Dial line.
Huntsville , AL
I love how my skin didn’t feel dry afterwards! Retaining my skins moisture is important to me and this soap really comes through! It was affordable as well so that also made me happy! I would definitely recommend this product!
Anderson
Love the smell and the feeling of this soap leaves your skin feeling clean and soft I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has been thinking about investing in it and would buy again
Easley, SC
Absolutely love the bar, hard to find in my stores. Love the smell and I only use dial. Love the antibacterial benefits it is affordable I tend to buy in larger packs. I wish the bars were larger.
Dornsife
I love way Dial Omega Moisture Sea Berries Glycerin soap moisturizers my skin and leaves  it smelling clean and fresh.I don't have any cons  with this product.
Shelby, OH
I really like this brand you feel clean after using it like really clean. I use it to shave my legs and under arms. Especially the antibacterial incase i cut myself. This brand is very affordable and last for a while also. I have tryed other kind and they either leave me feeling like there is a residue left on me or not as clean.
Purchased at: Target
This is a nice option because it is a different scent and color than your typical Dial soap. While the soap smell good, I was not a huge fan of it because I am not a fan fruity smelling soap. I would prefer it to be clean smelling instead. I felt like this set did not lie there as well as other Dial soap bars do with a loofah.
El Paso, TX
My husband loved this stuff. He uses it as a face wash and says it takes all the oil off and leaves him feeling squeaky clean. The smell is really good also and at the price this product I don't think can be beat. I definitely recommend for someone looking for an inexpensive face wash.

Looking for your answer?