Dial® Omega Moisture Sea Berries Glycerin Soap

Description:

The perfect balance of feeling clean and nourished. Dial® Omega Moisture bar soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin's defense system. The glycerin formula contains Sea Berry extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin.Dial Omega Moisture bar soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin?s defense system. The glycerin formula contains Sea Berry extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Soap (Sodium Tallowate; Sodium Cocoate; Sodium Palm Kernelate; Sodium Palmate) ; Water; Glycerin; Coconut Acid; Palm Acid; Tallow Acid; Palm Kernel Acid; Fragrance; PEG-8; Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice; Sodium Chloride; Pentasodium Pentetate; Tetrasodium Etidronate; Orange 4; Red 40

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Omega Moisture Sea Berries Glycerin Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Target
I bought to try it, but its not for me. I didn't care for the scent, but it does the job and creaters a decent lather.
Laredo
this soup product has a very great smell. this soup is a great moisturiser. it also leaves your skin very silky smooth.
IL
I love the smell of this soap and it's soft your skin those are my favorite soaps and it's really good for your boddu
Lake Wales, FL
This soap has a nice subtle clean smell and dies get my body clean. But, I do wish it didn't dry out my skin so bad.
I love love love this soap brand because this is the only I can use without breaking out. An omg the sent is amazing.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Favorite bar soap, I LOVE glycerin soap. It is the only soap that does not dry out my husbands skin in the winter.
Paragould
Live the scent this bar soap leaves on skin. This soap gets skin cleans, and makes it feel fresh, and moisturized.
Love the smell and its a great soap, cleans my skin good and also leaving it with a fresh and clean sensation.. :)
I have tried this soap several times. It was really good sometimes it is hard to find in certain stores in my area.
this soap is very nice and i like this particular scent along with the variety in them that the brand carries

Looking for your answer?