Dial® Omega Moisture Sea Berries Glycerin Soap uploaded by Ruth C.

BY DIAL

Description:

The perfect balance of feeling clean and nourished. Dial® Omega Moisture bar soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin's defense system. The glycerin formula contains Sea Berry extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin.Dial Omega Moisture bar soap is non-drying and helps reinforce your skin?s defense system. The glycerin formula contains Sea Berry extracts and provides extra moisture for healthy clean skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Soap (Sodium Tallowate; Sodium Cocoate; Sodium Palm Kernelate; Sodium Palmate) ; Water; Glycerin; Coconut Acid; Palm Acid; Tallow Acid; Palm Kernel Acid; Fragrance; PEG-8; Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Juice; Sodium Chloride; Pentasodium Pentetate; Tetrasodium Etidronate; Orange 4; Red 40

Buy on Walgreens*
    Ruth C.
    Miami
    This product smells SO good to me! It contains many nutrients to keep your body feeling healthy and clean at the same time. It can strengthen your skin to keep all the good stuff in, and the bad stuff out. Highly recommend, but it's not for everybody. Dial® Omega Moisture Sea Berries Glycerin Soap
    Evie D.
    This stuff is great! It's perfect for when you want a quick simple wash but this stuff leaves my skin SO soft. It's not too pricy and it's definitely worth buying. I love all dial soaps but this has to be in my top 5!!
    Pragati L.
    I bought a pack which contains 8 soap bar and has white box on it. All this 8 soap bar boxes are wrapped with plastic. I brought it from shoprite.
    Dial soap is non drying and has sweet citrusy kind of smell. It has glycerin formula in it so I haven’t experienced any dryness yet since in use.
    Glorious J.
    Phila, PA
    I love this soap for my hands and face. Pros this products makes your skin feel refreshed and clean. The Scent is amazing . Very inexpensive can even be purchased in the dollar store . I buy it every time I go house shopping
    Laura G.
    Huntsville
    These smell wonderful! I love this bar of glycerin soap. They seem to hold up for longer than other glycerin soaps that I have tried in the pass. And the soap washes away super clean feeling.
    Alessandra C.
    Las Cruces, NM
    I don't really use this to clean, I actually use it for my make up application for my eyebrows, instead of using an eyebrow gel, a little water and a spoolie with this soap is amazing.
    Minh-Thuy N.
    This was provided for me when I was on vacation for a week with family. Not bad for short term, but it wouldn't be a product I'd use on the long term. I definitely feel clean after using it, but my skin felt tight and almost a little dry after I get out of the bath/shower when I used it. It's not that moisturizing. It's been great though for cleaning my makeup brushes and cleaning cloth. I don't know what sea berries are, but they smell pleasant - not too strong or too floral or too artificial.
    Jennifer M.
    Harrisburg, IL
    Loved the smell of the soap and the feel of my skin after using it. My skin felt so clean afterwards but I definitely did not feel moisturized. The longer I used this soap the drier my skin became. I will not purchase this product again only because of the lack of moisture it provided.
    Katie B.
    Love the smell! It reminds me of the zebra strip chewing gum. Feel so clean and smelling good when I use this. This is the only soap I buy now. Great buy for the price!
    Kim M.
    Randallstown, MD
    My son and I love the smell of this soap! ! ! ! It leaves a light, lasting scent that is perfect during the warm, summer months. My skin feels softer initially, but I cannot attest to any long term moisture rentention.