BY DIAL

Healthier Skin Healthier You® see more...

Evie D.
This stuff is great! It's perfect for when you want a quick simple wash but this stuff leaves my skin SO soft. It's not too pricy and it's definitely worth buying. I love all dial soaps but this has to be in my top 5!!
Glorious J.
Phila, PA
I love this soap for my hands and face. Pros this products makes your skin feel refreshed and clean. The Scent is amazing . Very inexpensive can even be purchased in the dollar store . I buy it every time I go house shopping
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
I don't really use this to clean, I actually use it for my make up application for my eyebrows, instead of using an eyebrow gel, a little water and a spoolie with this soap is amazing.
Jennifer M.
Harrisburg, IL
Loved the smell of the soap and the feel of my skin after using it. My skin felt so clean afterwards but I definitely did not feel moisturized. The longer I used this soap the drier my skin became. I will not purchase this product again only because of the lack of moisture it provided.
Kim M.
Randallstown, MD
My son and I love the smell of this soap! ! ! ! It leaves a light, lasting scent that is perfect during the warm, summer months. My skin feels softer initially, but I cannot attest to any long term moisture rentention.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
I like this soap but makes my skin feel dry while in the shower. I guess it's a good thing for some due to the dirt coming off but not for me
Sandria B.
I love love love this soap brand because this is the only I can use without breaking out. An omg the sent is amazing.
Aslin R.
I really love how strong this soap smells, has a great scent and it really is moisterizing.
Paola R.
Amazing smell
Great price
Lasts a long time
Leaves skinny looking and feeling fresh