Dial Omega Moisture Complete Foaming Hand Wash- 7.5oz uploaded by Jen F.

BY DIAL

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Packed with 190 nutrients, Sea Berries give you all of the skin care benefits of omegas with the added bonus of an uplifting, elegant fragrance. Now you can benefit from this amazing super fruit in a clean rinsing foaming hand soap which will leave your skin fresh and clean! see more...

Buy on Target*
Kaylee E.
I use to use bath&body works for antibacterial hand soaps over the apartment, but I hated making an extra trip just for hand soap. I started using Lysol foaming hand soap, and even though I loved it, it was just too pricey for a college students budget. I don't like the normal or original dial but this is one a keep repurchasing. The Sea Berries smell is totally unique and relaxing. It does get frustrating when you get near the end of the bottle because the foaming pump gets a bit top heavy & will tip over when you go to press it, but it never spills even so. The light blue one is next in line if sea berries is gone, and then the clear or green. Not a fan of original scent though!
Tamie S.
Panama City, FL
THIS SOAP IS TO DIE FOR. i'm not sure if this is the scent we have in the bathroom but honestly all the scents are excellent. i use the lightly scented one mainly on tattoos but the rest for my actual hands lol
Izabella F.
lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is not an amazing soap for washing your hands in my opinion but it does smell great! I personally make slime and use it for that and it works great
Tiffany R.
I love the foaming agent! It smells great and cleans just as good.. Plus has a price you can't beat.. Very cheap for a great quality product
Taylor W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap smells so good! LOVE the sea berry scent. It's definitely affordable, cheaper than a lot of other brands.
Bethany G.
Statesboro, GA
By far my favorite foam soap. Cleans very well and very affordable. My choice over any other soap.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This #dial #foaming #soap is one d my favorites for hand washing. My three year old can easily work the pump and the foam means no soap running down his arm on to the floor. The pump delivers the right amount of soap every time. The fragrance is pleasant and the orange color is cheerful!