Dial Oil Free Acne Control Face Wash uploaded by Lakesha K.

BY DIAL

Dial® Oil Free Acne Control Deep Cleansing Face Wash.

New!

Cleaner looking skin 3 days.

Clinically proven.

Maximum strength.

Salicylic acid acne treatment.

Developed with dermatologists. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharon S.
Lockhart, TX
Let me start off by saying I think this has been discontinued like the body wash. It worked great. It kept acne at bay and cleared acne on the spot. Smelled great!!! Dial Oil Free Acne Control Face Wash
Raeanna C.
Duncanville, AL
I gave this a try with a sample I received for free. I loved it and how much a small bit will go. My face felt clean and the few days I used it, I felt I noticed results in a clearer face. Overall a great product and I plan to buy it if I can ever find it in stock in a nearby store.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love the original Dial antibacterial hand washing soap, I used to use it to wash my face because it helped dry out some of the acne I had on my face. So when I saw that they came out with this product I was so happy to try it. It works just like the hand soap and helps dry your face out. You have to use a good moisturizer to keep your skin from peeling. I really like it, it's not too expensive and really helps me.
Madishea F.
When I first saw this product, I had really bad acne. I bought it at a store while I was vacationing in New York. It worked perfectly and now I am completely free of my acne. This was my first time using it and I would recommend it. I think it worked very well!
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Chloe T.
Campbell Hall, NY
Are use this all the time at my acne is completely gone because of this product it is very very effective and I bought this at my local drugstore and it definitely has nice packaging on it and it there's no room for improvement on this product
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
Really did clear my skin in 3 days. I don't really have problem skin but near my monthly, my face turns into an oily cesspool. i use this in the morning and the Dial Acne scrub before bed and the breakouts clear themselves with no dryness, itching or burning. Gentle formula, great smell. The citrus extracts (orange and grapefruit) must as work as an exfoiliant because even old acne scars are fading
Cody m.
I cannot stress enough how much i love this product i occasionally get very oily skin and acne usually starts to breakout by my forehead and face but with dail acne control it removes oil and within a few days acne clears up and usually stays off for a little i have to say its a product i really love
Arin M.
I've always heard dial products were good for acne, so when they came out with an acne wash I had to try it! I love it! It does not dry out my face and has a pleasant smell. I am prone to breakouts and have bad, sensitive skin. This does awesome for it. My skin stays pretty clear now, and if I do break out the pimples are pretty small. I will continue to use this product!
Lara S.
I have very acne proned skin due to stress. When Dial introduced this new product, I couldn't wait to get it as I'm always on the look out for the latest products. One day after purchasing it and I had acne, after usage, my acne was gone. I was very impressed by this! I've tried the sample of the body wash but I didn't really need it. I highly recommend it for those who suffer from acne.
Tiffany H.
Has anyone ever used this? My daughter has acne and we haven't found anything to work yet.
Madison G.
What are some good drugstore/ affordable facial cleansers that get rid of black heads and white heads?
Megan G.
Independence, MO
Does this dry your face out?
Geni H.
Marshall, MO
Godsend for my summer acne. Gentle enough, cleanses well and super cheap!
Fatima L.
Riverside, CA
How is this ?does this work?